This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

FORUM ADMIN>OWNER> WHOEVER DEALS WITH IT
« on: April 25, 2010, 03:42:14 pm »
CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM ON THE FORUM WITH THE TEXT AND REPLIES, HAVE ASKED TIME AND TIME AGAIN, SO AHVE MANY PEOPLE YET IT IS IGNORED, MAYBE GET SOMETHAT CAN DO THE JOB ?:

update the software and sort out the problem when you reply, you cannot see what you are typing when replying, it is very very annoying. with a capital ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!

iAN

P.S PLEASE DONT BAN ME FOR BEING HONEST but it is very annoying, i just say my mind....
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

formb

Re: FORUM ADMIN>OWNER> WHOEVER DEALS WITH IT
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 03:44:48 pm »
Sorry, what?  ???

Honestly not a clue what you are on about.  ???

Window Washers

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 03:49:00 pm »
Sorry, what?  ???

if you dont have a problem why comment ?  ::) it is a problem on here been going on for quite some time it is chuffing annoying  :P
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Sean Dyer

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 03:51:21 pm »
I get it Ian on this cpu at home

maybe its your browser that it happens in , i have used it on different ones and its been ok?

sean

formb

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 03:53:39 pm »
Sorry, what?  ???

if you dont have a problem why comment ?  ::) it is a problem on here been going on for quite some time it is chuffing annoying  :P

OOOOOOOOOh,

Sorry, just thought that if I knew what you meant I might be able to help.......

martinsadie

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 04:00:58 pm »
no problems here ,have you got a crap computor  :D

formb

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2010, 04:01:37 pm »
Download google chrome.

It rules.

Dave Willis

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2010, 04:10:12 pm »
No problems with Google Chrome. had it once on AOL.

LWC

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2010, 04:12:10 pm »
Does it spin your head right round?

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2010, 04:12:25 pm »
CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM ON THE FORUM WITH THE TEXT AND REPLIES, HAVE ASKED TIME AND TIME AGAIN, SO AHVE MANY PEOPLE YET IT IS IGNORED, MAYBE GET SOMETHAT CAN DO THE JOB ?:

update the software and sort out the problem when you reply, you cannot see what you are typing when replying, it is very very annoying. with a capital ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!

iAN

P.S PLEASE DONT BAN ME FOR BEING HONEST but it is very annoying, i just say my mind....

Activate "compatibility view" from tools menu. ;)

That sorted it for me with IE & vista

Jack Wallace

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2010, 04:15:44 pm »
I had the same problem, compatibility button should sort it.
 it looks like a torn sheet of paper at the end of the address bar.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2010, 05:54:56 pm »

iAN

I have the same issue, and have just tried that, and worked
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Window Washers

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2010, 06:00:55 pm »
I have loads of browsers ect, it does not get over that there is a problem that needs sorting, I know ways round it, but why should I have to figure ways round something ??????????

Land rover driver I was not have a pop or chucking toys, just annoys me highly when something so simple cant be sorted out and it is free to do also   ::)

Admin: address is simplemachines.org the software thats free has a free update

roundbuilder

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2010, 06:01:48 pm »
mine is fine

Window Washers

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2010, 06:13:30 pm »

iAN

uif you clear your hisory cache etc alot this will be annoying to you, seems you do not do this.  ::)

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2010, 07:10:49 pm »

iAN

uif you clear your hisory cache etc alot this will be annoying to you, seems you do not do this.  ::)

I clear my history every couple of days, the lot, cookies an'all. ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2010, 07:31:16 pm »

iAN

I clear my history every couple of days, the lot, cookies an'all. ;)
do you then have to click the comp button to stop the error ?

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2010, 07:45:27 pm »
Sometime it takes ages to load up CIU. Is this one of the problems Ian?
Other than that, everything is ok with me and posting on here. :-[
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

Window Washers

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2010, 07:51:35 pm »
Sometime it takes ages to load up CIU. Is this one of the problems Ian?
Other than that, everything is ok with me and posting on here. :-[
Have to say the slow loading speed is starting to stop, I get upto 20 meg speed, and it seems ciu is going faster last few months,

williamx

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2010, 07:53:52 pm »
The main problem I have is when I am replying to posts, sometimes more often nowadays, I cannot see what i have written, the cursor kepts moving up the page.