This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richywilts

how much would you quote
« on: April 24, 2010, 12:59:55 am »
right i know this is gna get the how can we tell without seeing it posts but iv been for a look round a school today it has 505 windows of all varying sizes.

how much would people quote for this to be done twice a year frames are in a bad dirty condition im just after a ball park rough estimate mostly ground and second storey, sum 2nd floor windows too
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Gav Camm lammy 283

Re: how much would you quote
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 01:27:29 am »
400 ton sounds gud richy  ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 03:33:24 am »
I would say about 600

Darranvps

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 05:50:16 am »
right i know this is gna get the how can we tell without seeing it posts but iv been for a look round a school today it has 505 windows of all varying sizes.

how much would people quote for this to be done twice a year frames are in a bad dirty condition im just after a ball park rough estimate mostly ground and second storey, sum 2nd floor windows too
To be honest Its a waste of time counting windows, I couldn't tell you the number of windows in any of the buildings I have ever cleaned.
I quote by thinking how long a job will take x number of men, then I think of an hourly rate, for schools etc which are only done a couple of times per year I then double it. Thats it enough said ;D

richywilts

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 12:18:21 am »
im still fairly new to doin commercial and bit bigger this school than the last ones, so im not too sure what to charge by the hour as i dont really know how long it'd take me!!!
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

robert allen

Re: how much would you quote New
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 09:39:18 am »
hi
schools can be hard work i do a couple of schools they are hard work and you could be on a time limet if its in the half term etc also  if the weather is not good
go in with a good price £50.00 an hr  upwards