This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

williamx

Re: Opinions please !
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2010, 10:15:47 pm »
How many do you see ?

one on a ladder the other with the camera ;D

chopsie

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2010, 10:17:05 pm »
£200
really  :o  :-\
dunno mate i am newish,£200 for 2 days work sounds good to me  :P
chopsie

paul rulton

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2010, 10:22:12 pm »
i worked mine out at 95 windows @ £4 each=£380 x2 = £760 then just round it upto £800  ;D
thats how i saw it chopsie  ;D normally i would double 4the insides that would of made it £1140 & i would of rounded that up 2 £1200  ;D

P @ F

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2010, 10:27:31 pm »
Me on the ladder , and my 5 year old takin the pic , oh and my 1 year old was in the pram beside her , so does that make it a 3 man job !

Outs were done by pole and ins were soapy scrim dry scrim .

I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Darranvps

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2010, 10:29:39 pm »
Me on the ladder , and my 5 year old takin the pic , oh and my 1 year old was in the pram beside her , so does that make it a 3 man job !

I would have poled outside.
Inside wet cloth, leather and a hand wrung out grade 2 scrim!
I'm off to bed I will read up in the morning, before I go

paul rulton

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2010, 10:30:34 pm »

hey  :D good man so wots best trad or wfp  ;D lol
sorry only joking  ::)

Darranvps

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2010, 10:33:53 pm »
The suspense is killing me  :-[

chopsie

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2010, 10:34:55 pm »
come on then how much  ???  ::)
chopsie

paul rulton

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2010, 10:40:29 pm »
The suspense is killing me  :-[
thought u were off 2bed  :D

paul rulton

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2010, 10:47:59 pm »
still waitng  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

P @ F

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2010, 10:48:55 pm »
Normally i would not let the cat from the bag , i got stiffed before on here for doing it , wont say who P @ F 2    (my own brother)

It wasnt enough he stole my company name ,but then he stole my work !
And now he is going to numptyise it by changing from Panes and frames to Frames and panes .

Anyway the fat git took a tumble yeserday so im happy now , he came and showed me his newly shredded knee , not pretty , but then he is ginger too , so im laughin all the way to the bank , i did ask him if he wated a cuddle but he declined  ;D

Anyway , upshot of the tale is , i quoted 300 , she snapped my arm off , and then when i was given the CHQ it was generously boosted by an extra 100 , now it is a yearly clean plus i also get the other 2 buildings on site plus the vicarage and more houses of god coming soon !

Rich  P @ F

paul rulton

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2010, 10:51:43 pm »
flippin heck  :o i was miles out  :'(

chopsie

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 10:56:40 pm »
sounds very reasonable to me.  ;)
chopsie

paul rulton

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2010, 11:00:33 pm »
i may of been well off on the price  ::) but i would not ever do it 4that  :-X sorry P @ F im not havin a dig at u m8, im just sayin  ;) wot u do things 4 is up 2u  :) as long as ur happy m8 thats all that matters  ;)

P @ F

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2010, 11:27:05 pm »
P.R. no offence taken my man , i know what your saying , i keep getting told by my people that i am way too cheap for what i do , i am very meticulous about my work , i dont leave a job until its bang on , that may well be my downfall , but its not in me to take the P out of people , not saying you do , but thats the way i am , it will come good for me in the end .
I have my old man to blame  , i was brought up with the attitude that if a job is worth doing , its worth doing well .
The way i see it  , it was 200 a day for 2 days , im happy with that,when i was in the rat race i was lucky to see 200 in a week , to be honest all i look for per day is 150 , more would be nice but 150 is a doddle in a day so why break my back for more ?

Rich P @ F

paul rulton

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2010, 11:32:09 pm »
P.R. no offence taken my man , i know what your saying , i keep getting told by my people that i am way too cheap for what i do , i am very meticulous about my work , i dont leave a job until its bang on , that may well be my downfall , but its not in me to take the P out of people , not saying you do , but thats the way i am , it will come good for me in the end .
I have my old man to blame  , i was brought up with the attitude that if a job is worth doing , its worth doing well .
The way i see it  , it was 200 a day for 2 days , im happy with that,when i was in the rat race i was lucky to see 200 in a week , to be honest all i look for per day is 150 , more would be nice but 150 is a doddle in a day so why break my back for more ?

Rich P @ F
i hear wot ur sayin m8 :) & good on ya  ;) looks like u do a top job 2  ;) keep up the good work & well done 4getting the other jobs out of it as well  ;)

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2010, 11:48:15 pm »
400 ton hey 19 windows ???????
sounds dear to me m8y but still well done
cant see 19 windows taking me 2days
but still gud work if u can get it 10 windows 1 day
9 the other lol i jus got a job today 133 windows
300 reckon itll take alf a day  ;D ;D ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

P @ F

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2010, 12:00:21 am »
P.R You hit the nail on the head there mate , thats what im about , top service at a good rate , i once came up against the main company in plymouth we quoted on the same job , i was more expensive than him and i got the job , i have since found out what sort of money he charges per job  , i would not do it for that ever, but his philosophy seems to be more work you have better it makes you ,  not so in my eyes , why have the hassle of 7 vans and countless men to sort out ?

I am a happy bunny

Rich P @ F

P @ F

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2010, 12:17:40 am »
Gav , what are you saying , 19 windows outs by pole , in by trad fookin big high windows40 years of dirt course its gonna take 2 days to clean if your doin a pukka job treacle !

Rich P @ F  ;D ;D

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2010, 12:32:54 am »
jus seems dear to me  :o aN ITS A CHURCH
gota start canvassing churches imo ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."