This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul rulton

Re: What other Forums do u guys use?
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2010, 10:16:29 pm »
umm jimboo put up other forum names  :o :o im telling  ;D

mci services

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2010, 10:16:58 pm »
i agree with jimboo two very good one they are

jimboo

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2010, 10:48:26 pm »
yip stu, fewer pikeys on em ;D

groundhog

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2010, 10:49:14 pm »

bwhahaha
you start of insulting people then get a bit back and have a strop.

???  This dosn't make a lot of sense Steve!!  I think your the 'divvie' mate!!  ::)  There's a good bunch of blokes on this forum, if you don't like us then hop it back to your stuck up CleaningP's forum and leave us alone!!  ;)

Tom White

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2010, 11:03:39 pm »
I used to post on another forum CleaningP's. Once it was the best wc forum of all, sadly it lost its way somehow, and is now just a handful of sad gits who all have their head stuck up their own arse!! just my opinion!!  ;)

They must be earning a million squid a day by now.  When I was a member I noticed that the daily bragging earnings were creeping up month by month; that used to make me smile.

I prefer being on the pikey forum anyway.  ;D

groundhog

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2010, 11:25:24 pm »

I prefer being on the pikey forum anyway.  ;D

Me too!!!  ;D

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2010, 11:30:21 pm »
I used to post on another forum CleaningP's. Once it was the best wc forum of all, sadly it lost its way somehow, and is now just a handful of sad gits who all have their head stuck up their own arse!! just my opinion!!  ;)

no. its a handful of professional window cleaners who know they are professional unlike many on here....just my opinion btw

elite mike

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2010, 11:34:33 pm »
cleaning pros has a great joke section ;D

and i have been helped by some on there,

as this one 8)

groundhog

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2010, 11:37:31 pm »

no. its a handful of professional window cleaners who know they are professional unlike many on here....just my opinion btw

Well well, its Mrs Williams... the one who comes on here pretending to be one of the lads, and then sneaks off back to CleaningSnobs to call us all names and laugh at how much better they all are than us lowly Cleanitup members, in fact it was Mrs Williams who started a thread on Cp's slagging us all off.. I believe it was eventually taken off by a mod over there as it was so offensive!!!  >:(

elite mike

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2010, 11:38:56 pm »

Well well, its Mrs Williams... the one who comes on here pretending to be one of the lads, and then sneaks off back to CleaningSnobs to call us all names and laugh at how much better they all are than us lowly Cleanitup members, in fact it was Mrs Williams who started a thread on Cp's slagging us all off.. I believe it was eventually taken off by a mod over there as it was so offensive!!!  >:(

lmao ;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2010, 11:46:22 pm »

Cheeky sod.  I use that one too   :)

I suspect that there is less bickering over there for a couple of main reasons
1)  There are far fewer posts.
2)  There is a PM facility so it's possible to discuss differences of opinion more privately.

groundhog

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2010, 11:49:35 pm »

Hey Paul, there are some exceptions mate... like I said, I used to use CP's too!!!  ;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 11:51:51 pm »

Hey Paul, there are some exceptions mate... like I said, I used to use CP's too!!!  ;D

I've been looking for the scrap metal sale section on here but I can't find it   ;D

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2010, 07:51:11 am »
The all round funny guy aren't you.
How's about you have the guts to put your real name and location on here so we can have a bit of a one to one.
It's so easy isn't it to send comments on a computer.

Well well, its Mrs Williams... the one who comes on here pretending to be one of the lads, and then sneaks off back to CleaningSnobs

groundhog

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2010, 08:10:22 am »
did someone do something to you when you visited C/Pros. where you shocked when the post was removed. should they have left it till it festered into a stupid row with people slagging each other off.

Not at all Steve, I was a member of CP's back in its glory days. When Paul Smith was just starting out building up his Powerclene business. It was a fantstic forum back then, full of great information and discussions!! Sadly it seemed to go downhill a couple of years ago, and is now little more than a ghost town. I was only offended by CP's when they started to slag off the good guys on here!!  8)

groundhog

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2010, 08:11:43 am »
The all round funny guy aren't you.

Thanks Neil!!!  ;)

groundhog

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2010, 08:13:43 am »
How's about you have the guts to put your real name and location on here

Only an idiot would do that!! :-\ Oh sorry... I see you already have!!!!!!!  ;D ;D  ;)

Tom White

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2010, 09:17:33 am »
When Paul Smith was just starting out building up his Powerclene business.

I remember Paul.  What happened to him and Powerclene?  His logo looked pretty good, but he did have the smell of a fanatic about him.  Did he burn himself out?

groundhog

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2010, 09:30:31 am »
When Paul Smith was just starting out building up his Powerclene business.

I remember Paul.  What happened to him and Powerclene?  His logo looked pretty good, but he did have the smell of a fanatic about him.  Did he burn himself out?

Yes definately a fanatic, but the enthusiasm he had was infectious and reading his posts really motivated me to build up my round!! He showed what can be achieved if you really want it enough. I would really like to know what he is up to these days, I reckon he's either retired and travelling the world in his luxury yaught, or he's ended up in a mental home!!!