This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mr D

A solution to the complaints debate!
« on: April 23, 2010, 12:40:21 am »
Having started using CIU again recently after a long lay off I've noticed a new bee in everyone's bonnet.

The Ionics/Brodex saga. There seems to be an issue regarding Ironics financial contributions to the forum being used as a silencer to there critics. What next CIU are you gonna ban any one who discusses DIY systems and how to make there own kit?

IMO this is wrong and will alienate many members. There is some forums out there CIU ready and willing to take your members at the drop of a hat and you will have a shorten list of paying sponsors if your active members list drops dramatically.

A suggestion is like Alex Gardiner, the companies defend there products and service on here under an official membership. Alex has had loads of praise in the time I've been a member but also a lot of stick. But when this has happened he has defended his rep and 99% of the time cleared up and discrepancies.

I don't see why Ionics, Brodex and a like dont open accounts and do the same. If they are worth there weight then they will satisfy there critics.

Just something I've seen else where done very well.

Gav Camm lammy 283

Re: A solution to the complaints debate!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 01:36:52 am »
im a big supporter ov gardiners
think their products r spot on n
delievery is second to none  ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 03:14:21 am »
All these companies are to lazy to sit on here and hear how bad there service is,

sgibsoncleaning

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 06:15:44 am »
all the companies have accounts on here and all used to post a lot. but it got silly with people slagging off each other and companies having to defend public complaints when they should have been dealt with privatly first. it was points scoring and petty politics. this ifrst kicked off years ago this is not a new issue

daz1977

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 07:43:21 am »
there also seems to of been a few fake compliaints about other companys stuff  ie companys pretending to be someone else and slagging some one off

Tom White

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 08:15:57 am »
all the companies have accounts on here and all used to post a lot. but it got silly with people slagging off each other and companies having to defend public complaints when they should have been dealt with privatly first. it was points scoring and petty politics. this ifrst kicked off years ago this is not a new issue

Well explained, and I second that this is what happened.

mr D

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 08:44:37 am »
oh well, And I thought w/c's and there suppliers could be as grown up as other trades.

Never mind, just a thought.