This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleewindows

canvassing is going well door knocking
« on: April 22, 2010, 03:43:46 pm »
went out for 1 and half hours and picked up 3 more customers and 2 maybes.
that was out of probably 25 that was in,most of the other had window cleaners.
 I had one that had a quote and said i will leave it my window cleaner never charged that much.
 Put a leaflet through everyone else that wasnt in,the ones who had window cleaners took leaflets and said they will call for driveway cleans in the next few weeks  ;D
 He hasnt been for 3 months only done them twice.
 I enjoyed it and im off out on saturday to do some more knocking.

Daniel Watson

Re: canvassing is going well door knocking
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 04:04:04 pm »
Great stuff!!!

i love canvassing, especially when it goes well.

one tip: take a pad with you and write down the door numbers of people that dont answer, then return on an evening or a weekend and cross them off accordingly.

that way you know in your own mind that everyone in that town has seen you and been asked if they would like a quote.

this will help in the long run as it will keep your round tight and localised in one place.

i use this method and it really helps

cleewindows

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 04:23:37 pm »
cheers m8
yes i have made a note of everyone that had a quote
everyone that has a wc
and everyone that wasnt in so i can go back and knock!
cheers pal
Great stuff!!!

i love canvassing, especially when it goes well.

one tip: take a pad with you and write down the door numbers of people that dont answer, then return on an evening or a weekend and cross them off accordingly.

that way you know in your own mind that everyone in that town has seen you and been asked if they would like a quote.

this will help in the long run as it will keep your round tight and localised in one place.

i use this method and it really helps

newbroom

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 06:12:55 pm »
Picked up 14 new customers today. I have employed a canvasser so expect to  be growing and trimming out the deadwood over the next few months

cleewindows

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 06:39:49 pm »
nice one m8,im off back out in the morning hopefully pick up a few more!
thats not bad going 14!
 im out tommorow for perhaps 2 hours then saturday for about 3 hours,hopefully i will get another 10 and i will be happy,maybe that will be the kick up the backside i need so i can keep going out every day for 2 hours in the week from about 3pm till 5pm.
i have a target of 150 by july the 1st.so have about 10 weeks about 15 customers with average say £10,that will be £1500 nice!

Frankybadboy

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 07:19:51 pm »
when you clean these new custys clean on a saturday morning when everybody home.you get a few more  ;)

cleewindows

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 07:24:39 pm »
these are booked for monday morning but will book some for saturday mornings too pal! ;D