This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

antony chan

set up water system help
« on: April 21, 2010, 11:50:58 pm »
hello there i have a system in the garage bought from brodex,

i have my mains water system into the RO system an then thats going into the tank (tds reading 17... not good?), i then pump it to the tank in the van, in the van i have a torpedo with resin.

the reason in telling you this is because in my previous address i had a simular set  up but i had a torpedo going into the main tank (in the garage) so
i.e.
from mains water, to RO, from RO to Torpedo, though torpedo into 1000L tank

Thats what i want again but some 1 set that up for me an im not sure on how to do it can any1 show me a diagram how to do this, sorry if its complicated or cant understand me my first time on here..

many thanks people :)

daz1977

Re: set up water system help
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 12:06:30 am »
shoudl just be easy, move the torpedo in between ro and tank and just use the connections  from tank to connect to torpedo then connect to tank,  or u could just buy a di vessel for van as tds of 17 is good

antony chan

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 12:21:02 am »
yeah i have a di vessel in the van ive just noticed today these been a lttle spotting whilst im on here i was woundering is it possible to get the poles seviced, i have ungar pole an when all sections are in and clamped to do ground level windows the head of the brush keeps turning even tho ive tightend the clamps that little bit more

richywilts

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 02:49:34 am »
mite need to giv ya poles a good clean
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

antony chan

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 08:52:37 pm »
Thanks for the advice :)