Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Darranvps

Staff Wanted
« on: April 21, 2010, 01:23:50 pm »
We are looking for the following;

An experienced sales person, currently employed in the South East, by a large window cleaning company or office cleaning company.
Please send me you CV

We are also looking for experienced window cleaners, prefrerably with traditional experience - we can teach you WFP methods.

Please send CV

daz1977

Re: Staff Wanted
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 01:40:46 pm »
things going well then darran

R W C™

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 04:26:39 pm »
We are looking for the following;

An experienced sales person, currently employed in the South East, by a large window cleaning company or office cleaning company.
Please send me you CV

We are also looking for experienced window cleaners, prefrerably with traditional experience - we can teach you WFP methods.

Please send CV

If you need a subby let me know  ;)

Dave Willis

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 05:38:37 pm »
 ??? thought you had only done two jobs since March  ???

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 05:44:13 pm »
Is this going the same way as your april fools joke?
Your making a lot of noise on here lately,lets hope it is all true and you are not kidding people too much.

Darranvps

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 05:52:37 pm »
Advert is genuine!

We have quite a bit in the pipeline about to start in the next few weeks.  So if any of you know anybody who might be interested, please let me know.
Thank you

Dave Willis

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 05:56:35 pm »
Darren, ever thought of ballooning for a hobby? All that hot air could be really useful  ;)

martinsadie

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 06:02:32 pm »
Darren, ever thought of ballooning for a hobby? All that hot air could be really useful  ;)
;D ;D ;D

Darranvps

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 06:04:09 pm »
;D ;D ;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 06:36:36 pm »
Hi Darran.  I'm in Crawley.  I don't want a job but if you want to sub anything out I would be up for it.  I've subbed from a number of companies down the years and always behave ethically (i.e. have never gone behind the contractor's back to their custies).
Hope this isn't another April fool  ;D

supernova77

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 06:52:16 pm »
Darran,

Is it just you doing the window cleaning at the moment?

Just been looking at your website and it seems as though you're trying to cover the whole of the UK?

Wouldn't it be best to have some kind of infrastructure in place first?

I learn't from a business venture many years ago that it's best to start in one place and branch out from there.

Andy

Darranvps

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 07:12:56 pm »
Darran,

Is it just you doing the window cleaning at the moment?

Just been looking at your website and it seems as though you're trying to cover the whole of the UK?

Wouldn't it be best to have some kind of infrastructure in place first?

I learn't from a business venture many years ago that it's best to start in one place and branch out from there.

Andy

Hi Thanks for the advice, much apreciated. The infrastructure is already in place, we came to setup a national window cleaning company and thats what we are doing.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 07:57:51 pm »
Let me know when you get to scotland, I'll take £40 per hour & you can keep the rest! ;)

Send me your CV & I'll let you know if I'll take you on.

Now that's a bargain for you. :)

AuRavelling79

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 08:00:15 pm »
Darran, do you need a proof reader to vet your ads before they go out? I'm your man. I mean - your sig. line sort of suggests you might.  ;)
It's a game of three halves!

Darranvps

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2010, 08:17:22 pm »
Let me know when you get to scotland, I'll take £40 per hour & you can keep the rest! ;)

Send me your CV & I'll let you know if I'll take you on.

Now that's a bargain for you. :)
Must be bad up in Scotland if you are prepared to work for only £40 per hour! Glad I've never been there ;D

Darranvps

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 08:18:08 pm »
Darran, do you need a proof reader to vet your ads before they go out? I'm your man. I mean - your sig. line sort of suggests you might.  ;)

????????

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 08:21:08 pm »

????????

WHOOSSSHHHH....straight over his head...lol

Darranvps

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2010, 08:22:35 pm »

????????

Absolutely you are all too smart for me :P

Window Washers

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2010, 08:26:54 pm »

????????

I'm a thick window cleaner, but can clean windows well, if you have any jobs in Cambridgeshire areas and bedfordshire I can help. ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

dmlservices

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2010, 08:29:57 pm »

????????

how long before the penny drops lol ;D