Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

trad top tip- hot water
« on: April 16, 2010, 07:25:26 am »
attention all tradders fed up with cold hands and water on a morning [i know most of you dont start till 11]would you love a hot water system like some of those soft wfp guys.heres how to do it . simply turn the tap marked h instead of the tap markes c .hey presto hot water in your bucket , no more cold hands bonus tip your water might need changing after 4 hours. happy tradding ;) ;

martinsadie

Re: trad top tip- hot water
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 04:18:25 pm »
always use hot water Baz ,change it every hour in winter  ;D ;D

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 04:27:08 pm »
attention all tradders fed up with cold hands and water on a morning [i know most of you dont start till 11]would you love a hot water system like some of those soft wfp guys.heres how to do it . simply turn the tap marked h instead of the tap markes c .hey presto hot water in your bucket , no more cold hands bonus tip your water might need changing after 4 hours. happy tradding ;) ;
Great, but it'll be half cold by the time you start, and by the second house it'll be cold.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 07:39:07 pm »
I think it's meant to be a joke, Rog!  ;)
It's a game of three halves!

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 08:23:27 pm »
Can't beat pure water for trad, puts a better shine on the glass ;D
Sussex by the sea

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 09:16:21 pm »
I think it's meant to be a joke, Rog!  ;)
;D ;D

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 09:45:08 pm »

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 10:12:55 pm »
is that a self portrait squeky.very good resemblance

mr D

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 10:21:13 pm »
I think this is a very un-necessary thread I think is meant to poke fun at trad guys. Not really called for and bad sport imo. moderators????

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 10:51:51 pm »
i totally agree mr d whats up with having a bit of pub banter . now have your horlicks night night

mr D

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 10:58:50 pm »
I suppose, but I started out trad and still have to trad a few jobs through the winter and my hands get so cold i could cry so dont really find it funny.

Sorry if I sound like an old man I just remember the stick I used to get when I was a lonely one man outfit trying to make a living to support my family the best way I knew how on the budget I had at the time.

mci services

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 10:59:53 pm »
Great, but it'll be half cold by the time you start, and by the second house it'll be cold.

not if you use a cool box(they also act as hot boxes) as a bucket and keep the lid on between dips ;D

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2010, 11:31:16 pm »
thats it now youll have loads of tradders going out and nicking cool boxes to use as buckets and keeping there exports in as well

mci services

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 11:37:19 pm »
thats it now youll have loads of tradders going out and nicking cool boxes to use as buckets and keeping there exports in as well

exactly it keeps the water hot during the day and your beer cold at night every ones a winner