This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Re: Imagine this behind your bulkhead...
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 07:34:25 am »
Do di's work on their sides? I know Ionics make theirs to work horizontally didn't know the conventional ones could work like that.  :-\

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 04:38:39 pm »
Leave the guy alone!  If you don't want his van and kit - fine - why knock it?  Whoever buys it will fix it up for purpose.  He probably did well with it and now wants to get better kitted.  We're not all living in the "breadbasket" of Britain to be able to scoff at those beneath us don't you know.  Someone else will now benefit from a startup kit.

We're only window cleaners!
Most honest thing written around here for ages.

So it's untidy inside? Big wow... ::)
My van's a tip in the back, but what does that matter if the outside and the cab look clean and new?

R W C™

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2010, 05:35:15 pm »
Leave the guy alone!  If you don't want his van and kit - fine - why knock it?  Whoever buys it will fix it up for purpose.  He probably did well with it and now wants to get better kitted.  We're not all living in the "breadbasket" of Britain to be able to scoff at those beneath us don't you know.  Someone else will now benefit from a startup kit.

My van's a tip in the back, but what does that matter if the outside and the cab look clean and new?

The cab will be clean untill hit up the ass at 40mph  ;D

gsw

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2010, 05:43:39 pm »
he is over the payload, a 280 will only carry a 1000kg all in. so that leaves no weight after the IBC is full.

if you want that setup on a SWB transit you have to go for the 330.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2010, 06:45:38 pm »
My only issue is that unsafe tank. And it's a big issue.
It's a game of three halves!

Dave Willis

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2010, 06:55:27 pm »
Plenty about like that Malc, guy was cleaning a house opposite me today with exactly the same set up. 1000l ibc on a pallet in the back of a Transit.

paul rulton

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2010, 07:06:24 pm »
Plenty about like that Malc, guy was cleaning a house opposite me today with exactly the same set up. 1000l ibc on a pallet in the back of a Transit.
:o :o i nearly put brave  ::) but stupid is better  ;D

matt

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2010, 09:03:57 pm »

of course it matter, when Prince Philip looks in the rear of your van, what would he think ? ? ? ?

oh hang on, you dont have a clean and tidy professionally installed system, so you will not get a chance to clean buck palace ( watch a slick sales man use that next pitch he gives ;) ;) )