This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Milltown Cleaning

Re: Name your price time
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2010, 08:39:13 pm »
it looks like i have landed these jobs! now to gather together a few pieces of equipment to ensure i can get the job done nice and handy!!!

Dave Willis

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2010, 09:01:26 pm »
Will you be wearing a gas mask?  :-X

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2010, 10:10:42 pm »
Will you be wearing a gas mask?  :-X

huh?

A@R WINDOWCLEANING

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2010, 07:29:52 pm »
£280 sounds good, only half a days work there easy i have a hot water system and it get cobwebs off a treat good luck mate

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2010, 09:58:17 pm »
well i have been thinking about doing the insides of these windows, as they are about 10feet or so high i would need to pole them or use a set of steps. I have no real experience using a pole. the little i have was just an ordinary squeedge on a pole and i found it tough to use.

so i was doing a little looking around and was lookin at the wagtail. are these any good? would they be up to the dirt and grime of a fairly dirty first clean? how easy are they to use?

i came across this video on youtube which seems like a very good and simple idea!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MyWagga#p/u/30/dBSKHXKVVco

G Griffin

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2010, 10:01:33 pm »
well i have been thinking about doing the insides of these windows, as they are about 10feet or so high i would need to pole them or use a set of steps. I have no real experience using a pole. the little i have was just an ordinary squeedge on a pole and i found it tough to use.

so i was doing a little looking around and was lookin at the wagtail. are these any good? would they be up to the dirt and grime of a fairly dirty first clean? how easy are they to use?

i came across this video on youtube which seems like a very good and simple idea!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MyWagga#p/u/30/dBSKHXKVVco
I wouldn`t use a Wagtail Flipper if they are dirty. The pad`s not upto much.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2010, 10:24:30 pm »
hmm thats what i suspected. what if i used a normal applicator on a pole and then used the wagtail for blading off. i like the swivel action on the shaft?

G Griffin

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2010, 10:56:59 pm »
hmm thats what i suspected. what if i used a normal applicator on a pole and then used the wagtail for blading off. i like the swivel action on the shaft?
Yeah, that would be ok. The Wagtail blade is good on biggish windows. You just need to detail a bit more.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2010, 09:46:39 am »
anyone else have an opinion on the wagtail? are there different types?

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2010, 05:00:47 pm »
think im going to purchase on. WCW are out of the 14" whirlwind and i think the 18" would be too big. Is there much differene between the 2 flipper varities?

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2010, 08:29:47 pm »
no one???

paul rulton

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2010, 08:43:12 pm »
sorry m8 aint gotta clue  ???

BORBRYCE

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2010, 08:44:07 pm »
I tried for week's to get along with my wagtail but eventually had to give up. No matter what, I just could not get the thing to take all the water from the glass, it always left a fine film in the turn of the stroke.
Tried different rubber's and channels but had to admit defeat. It may be just me but anything that difficult to master get's the thumb's down from me.