This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

New cleaning method
« on: April 07, 2010, 05:49:31 pm »
Try this it really works:
 after I have washed down all the frames and glass with wfp I put it all away and then get my ladders out. What I do next is amazing. I fill a bucket up with soapy water (fairy liquid will do) climb up my ladders and mop the windows. Next I use a squeegee and blade all the bubbles off.
My customers love it. I'm the most expensive window cleaner in England but have the most customers.
Try it.

Can't work out why I spent ten grand on a pure water system though. Must be a reason but I can't remember.  :o

elite mike

Re: New cleaning method
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 06:04:49 pm »
lmao ;D ;D ;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 06:09:27 pm »
 after I have washed down all the frames and glass with wfp I put it all away and then get my ladders out. What I do next is amazing. I fill a bucket up with soapy water (fairy liquid will do) climb up my ladders and mop the windows. Next I use a squeegee and blade all the bubbles off.
My customers love it. I'm the most expensive window cleaner in England but have the most customers.
Try it.

Can't work out why I spent ten grand on a pure water system though. Must be a reason but I can't remember.  :o

You should wipe it over with a chamois too at the very end

lee09

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 06:41:19 pm »
I'm sorry Dave but this can not be true as you have not been a member on here since 2003
Good try.
Lee

G Griffin

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 07:06:29 pm »
 Didn`t he just mean blade the window dry, without soaping up?
 I hope so  :-\.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

advanced

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 07:09:48 pm »
I think  this guy is a complete nutter

Dave Willis

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 07:14:17 pm »
Yes but this way I can guarantee all first cleans are spotless. Frames are gleaming and the customers are orgasmic.

Ian Mason

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 07:29:54 pm »
I am glad to see you WFP first, & then Trad them, because it would just be plain crazy doing it the other way round. ;D

jonnyald

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 07:34:02 pm »
I am glad to see you WFP first, & then Trad them, because it would just be plain crazy doing it the other way round. ;D

hows it goin IAN75 ?  are you out on the streets in the ford ?

prestige cleaners

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 09:33:24 pm »
lol  ;D

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2010, 09:46:00 pm »
This a great method of working.So when these is a fight between trad and WfP you can bee on both sides. It might tear you in half though, Painfull to!

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 09:51:52 pm »
Try it.

are you mad , why waste time siding your gear do what i do and set someone on to follow you round doing trad custys love it .im £300 aweek worse off with the extra wage but im not bothered i just dont want to look an idiot doing wfp only.ive also got rid of all my 4 weekly custys and told em to just phone me when they need me thisis defo the way forward cant think why i didnt think of it 20 years ago ;)