This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tom Mac

Brill custys
« on: April 06, 2010, 01:28:28 pm »
Does it not make your day when your customer rings you up to say that she is so impressed with the job you have done "by using this new fangled pole thingy" that she is going to pay £5 more than i quoted everytime and can also clean her bosses house and the conny roof at another address. Bless em all there wonderful

AuRavelling79

Re: Brill custys
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 10:45:38 pm »
Does it not make your day when your customer rings you up to say that she is so impressed with the job you have done "by using this new fangled pole thingy" that she is going to pay £5 more than i quoted everytime and can also clean her bosses house and the conny roof at another address. Bless em all there wonderful

Sweet!
It's a game of three halves!

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 11:08:10 pm »
Makes you so glad you're not fighting over Argos stores for £7 a pop, in & out! ;D

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 12:36:19 am »
Customers like that make my day. If they take the time to ring I always try to go the extra mile for them.

Even if its just cleaning their kitchen window inside each time its worth it.

I picked up a lady who within 3 days of cleaning her windows, got me another £80 worth of monthly work by telling people how happy she was. Said her windows had never been so clean in the 30 years since her and her husband built the house.

I clean her inside kitchen window every time. She offers to pay, but I aint having it!
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Martin ccs

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 04:25:45 pm »
yeah its good when some customers are out to help.

have one that lives in a cul de sac - i now do every house in that cul de sac = £95 per month, all thanks to him.

he just knocks on his neighbours doors and says look at the state of your windows - i know a top bloke that can clean them for you!

he even pays for them all and then collects it himself.

paul rulton

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 04:29:19 pm »
why cant they all be like that   ::)   :)