This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cat9921

The war against ex-customers
« on: April 06, 2010, 07:32:31 am »
When I first started WFP I had a customer that said it did not clean the glass as good as trad, So I said that I will do them again and see if there was any problems, When I went back the windows was perfect but she still did not like it, even when asked can you find a window that has not come up clean  ;D

the next time I went to clean her house she got rid of me  :'(

Now there is a residential home I clean where this Xcustomer works, and a lady saw my van and was about to ask for her windows to be cleaned when the xcustomer told her that she used to have me and this new way of cleaning windows is rubbish  >:(   She did not say it cleans superb and she did not like it just its rubbish

Now this woman was in one of the rooms and saw me cleaning the window, she did not think too much of it but when the window dried she was amazed  ;)

and she came out and asked for her windows to be cleaned,,

When I got round to the house thats when she told me about what the xcustomer said and how she was put off  >:(
Now she is a regular and happy with the wfp, But I just wish xcustomers keep there opinions to theirselves

What about you lot any xcustomers eyes you would like to poke out  ;D

Adders

andyjm1

Re: The war against ex-customers
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 07:48:05 am »
Don't let 'em get to you, you can never win an argument.

Most people love the results of wfp, so just concentrate on cleaning their windows and forget about the odd moaner.  :)

karygate

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 07:51:05 am »
yuor always fallin out with your custys and what time do you call this
gary

cat9921

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 08:10:12 am »
Don't let 'em get to you, you can never win an argument.

Most people love the results of wfp, so just concentrate on cleaning their windows and forget about the odd moaner.  :)

Thank you  ;)

cat9921

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 08:14:26 am »
yuor always fallin out with your custys and what time do you call this

you must be bored gary  ;D

Londoner

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 08:30:49 am »
There is always going to be a percentage of customers that don't like you, the way you do the windows or whatever. Its just life.

Just have to accept it and move on. Personally, once I drop them off my list I never think about them again. Its like they have never been, even though some have been quite nasty.

G Griffin

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2010, 08:37:15 am »
There is always going to be a percentage of customers that don't like you, the way you do the windows or whatever. Its just life.

Just have to accept it and move on. Personally, once I drop them off my list I never think about them again. Its like they have never been, even though some have been quite nasty.

Spot on. When you consider how many people we deal with too, it`s bound to happen.
   Some just don`t like change either.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

karygate

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2010, 09:42:22 am »
we should do poll.how many percent of custys hate you 1% to 100%. mikne is 2% and we know a cleaner round here thats pushin 100%(not cat9921).
gary

daz1977

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 09:51:17 am »
this is why so many hate wfp, they get told its crap and a lot of the time you are fighting a losing battle