Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Redden Countryfresh

Re: It's all in the colour, you see!
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2010, 08:13:33 pm »
I was talking to another carpet cleaner I know in Sheffield and he charges £55 per suite

Blimey....he can come and do mine :o  :o
"So basically its a big vax!"

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2010, 08:21:22 pm »
I actually used to think the same but Ken with his words of wisdom has forever stated that prices depend on your personal circumstances also how efficient you are at cleaning aswell as looking at the customer you go for or attract and even may be how good you are at selling your services.

Shaun

peter maybury

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2010, 09:53:02 pm »
The point that I was trying to make was that, if as in my area a lot of people are advertising prices on their site and you are not are people going to bother event contacting you. Things have really moved on in the last few years. A few years ago we could advertise in papers or the yellow pages and the point of contact would always be via the phone things have progressed and now my work comes from my websites and the phone is very often not used untill the customer has done all their research and decided who they want to use. In many cases they do not even have to use the phone to price the job. I have 100's of pages on the web detailing the services that I provide and very often I am surprised by the amount that a customer has read I do get a lot of carpet cleaning customers reading the details of some of the pest species and all sorts.
Peter

www.carpetcleaningnewport.com