This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

Attn Dave Morris
« on: April 05, 2010, 11:35:48 am »
C&B gone - has he/they been deleted? Enquiring minds want to know ...  ???
It's a game of three halves!

mark dew

Re: Attn Dave Morris
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 11:49:38 am »
Yeah i wonder. The last post i read of his had something about how he wanted a public apology on here from admin.
Wots all that about?  :o

daz1977

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 11:56:02 am »
y what did admin do?

Tom White

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 12:36:27 pm »
Yeah i wonder. The last post i read of his had something about how he wanted a public apology on here from admin.

Which post was that in?

Ian Mason

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 12:42:34 pm »

Which post was that in?

Hi Tosh,

There is a similar thread/post further on down by Hermski I think, that says some of his posts have been deleted aswell ???

mark dew

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 12:44:58 pm »
Yeah, ive looked and its gone now. Can't remember which thread exactly it was on.

elite mike

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 12:47:34 pm »
if you want to know just email him its on his website ;)

Tom White

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2010, 12:51:17 pm »
LOL.  Matt's a bad tempered git! I don't know why he just doesn't let this stuff wash over him!

He'll be back!  ;D

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 01:01:42 pm »
he did post one one of his threads to me, asking for a favour as wanted me to delete a quote from him on one of mu posts which I did.   Think he must have deleted them all himself and left.  Am sure he will be back. 
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

mci services

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2010, 02:00:22 pm »
he did post one one of his threads to me, asking for a favour as wanted me to delete a quote from him on one of mu posts which I did.   Think he must have deleted them all himself and left.  Am sure he will be back. 

that was me and i dont know who deleted that post. i tried but you cant delete your own posts.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2010, 02:08:08 pm »

that was me and i dont know who deleted that post. i tried but you cant delete your own posts.

Oh, was it you Stu?  sorry mate.  Picked it up on the blackberry.  think I did it though
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

mci services

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2010, 02:12:10 pm »
yes you did mate thanks ;)