Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Stu w

just leafleted! any advise?
« on: April 01, 2010, 01:34:22 pm »
leafleted on tuesday and yesterday, leafleted about 500. picked up a con roof and a one of clean, going to knock on the doors staurday.
any advise?

Gav Camm lammy 283

Re: just leafleted! any advise?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 01:36:15 pm »
give em my number lol ;D ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

daz1977

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 01:36:35 pm »
dress smart and clean shaven,  good luck

ian1972

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 02:03:50 pm »
got 10k being deliverd as we speak should all b done by weekend see what responce i get,or if i start a war wit the shiners in that area lol oh the fun

Stu w

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 02:07:23 pm »
got 10k being deliverd as we speak should all b done by weekend see what responce i get,or if i start a war wit the shiners in that area lol oh the fun

good luck mate hope all goes well.

ian1972

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 02:29:28 pm »
the way i figure it is its cost me£115 for the 10k leaflets and £150 to have them delivered so if i only got £200 a years  worth of work off them its been work it good luck to you to,its just keeping your name out there

Stu w

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 02:50:50 pm »
the way i figure it is its cost me£115 for the 10k leaflets and £150 to have them delivered so if i only got £200 a years  worth of work off them its been work it good luck to you to,its just keeping your name out there

quick question were did u get ur leaflets from?

daz1977

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 03:28:12 pm »
whos doing the delivering ian,  do u have a no,

ian1972

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 06:31:35 pm »
the leaflets were done at a little printers in wigan cheep as chips at£115 for ten thou.the guys who are dropping them off for me were just a local firm from same area,got there number out of the yellow pages

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 06:59:07 pm »
Be positive.  Don't give them the chance to say 'no' before you've got your point across.

Knock on the door.

Stand slightly sideways so you aren't staring straight at them when they open the door.  As the door opens, wait till you can see them out of the corner of your eye then turn to face them.

"Hello, my name is ........... and I put one of these through your door a couple of days ago." (Show them the leaflet)  "I'd like to take just a couple of minutes of your time to give you our fixed written quotation showing you what we do and why our service is such good value for money. The quote is free and there's absolutely no obligation  Do you have a conservatory?"

(Answer - yes) "OK, could I see it so I can put it in the quote?"
(Answer - no)   "Ok, could I have a quick look at the back so I can give you the quote?

By now they'll either say 'No thank you' in which case thank them and move on, but it's much more likely they'll feel vaguely as though they ought to let you look around - try to get them to walk around with you so you can talk about how good your service is.

Talk up the service, repeat that you clean everything - frames, sills, doors, etc etc and conservatory gutters, all as standard every time, and then say "And we do all that, every 4 weeks for just £XX"

Wait for the reaction.

If it's favourable (i.e. they don't say 'No, thank you!!') keep talking, tell them about your guarantee (quality of work, rain, whatever) How the system will keep everything looking like new. How there are no holes in the lawn/flowerbeds from ladder feet......

"Would you like me to book you in for our next visit in this road?"

If they're still not ready to say yes, tell them that if it would make it better for them you could do it on an 'every other month' basis.  Not the best option, but if they go for it it's still another job.

PRACTICE THE PATTER BEFORE YOU START - DO IT IN FRONT OF A MIRROR TILL YOU CAN DELIVER IT FLUENTLY.

This time next year you'll be a millionaire ;D

NWH

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 07:13:52 pm »
Mine wouldn`t say i do 1 off`s there a waste of time if your thinking of building a business but ok for the summer brigade.

Stu w

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2010, 02:24:03 pm »
Mine wouldn`t say i do 1 off`s there a waste of time if your thinking of building a business but ok for the summer brigade.
my leaflets dont say i do one offs just picked one up

paul rulton

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2010, 03:18:58 pm »
give em my number lol ;D ;D ;D
HAHA  ;D wot u like lammster  ;)

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2010, 03:28:52 pm »
always worth a try lol saves my legs leafleting
an expense ov printing lol  ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

paul rulton

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2010, 03:36:32 pm »
do u want me 2send u some jokes lammster?

Stu w

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2010, 05:55:17 pm »
Went door knocking today, only seem to be picking up one off cleans,
why is this? as i dont advertise i do them!?!

mark dew

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2010, 09:55:04 pm »
Went door knocking today, only seem to be picking up one off cleans,
why is this? as i dont advertise i do them!?!

They're probably checking your work out 1st. Hopefully some will lead to regular work.