This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Orr

Re: merlin owners
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2010, 10:28:16 pm »
hi, how much water can you make per minute and what is your tds going in,??? reason that i am asking these questions is that i intend to use the adapted merlin onsite to filter water into a backpack or trolley so i need quick flitration of water from 350 tds to 001 if possible, or i might go for the ionic quattro trolley, any advice would be great thanks !!

formb

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2010, 10:52:01 am »
hi, how much water can you make per minute and what is your tds going in,??? reason that i am asking these questions is that i intend to use the adapted merlin onsite to filter water into a backpack or trolley so i need quick flitration of water from 350 tds to 001 if possible, or i might go for the ionic quattro trolley, any advice would be great thanks !!

I'd be guessing but I'd say a Merlin would be too slow.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2010, 11:20:47 am »

c. 200 TDS from tap.  I get about 60 litres an hour at 40ish PSI.  I believe some people get 100 litres an hour.  At those rates it would take maybe 10 - 15 minutes to fill a backpack.