This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jonathan Spencer

Embroidered or printed?
« on: March 26, 2010, 07:08:07 am »
Yes another boring subject I know but what is the best for workwear?  Looking to get some done but with money tight at the moment I could do with getting the best deal.

Regards

JOnathan

formb

Re: Embroidered or printed?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 07:09:49 am »
Go to Adwear.co.uk and get embroidered. It will last as long as the garment itself, if you get printed it might peel / fade / look poop.

Jonathan Spencer

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 07:11:30 am »
Go to Adwear.co.uk and get embroidered. It will last as long as the garment itself, if you get printed it might peel / fade / look poop.

Cheers I will have a look.  One other question is it a good idea to have Window Cleaner in big writing across the back?

Jonathan Spencer

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 07:14:21 am »

That site does not seem to work.

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 07:14:25 am »

Cheers I will have a look.  One other question is it a good idea to have Window Cleaner in big writing across the back?
You can have that on your back, and you will still get people asking you if your a window cleaner.

I have my company logo on my back front on hats and I still get asked ::)

normally printing is the cheaper option to start with a uniform if your a little strapped for cash. embroidered will last longer
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Mike #1

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 07:36:57 am »
www.workwearexpress.com  great company with good quality products it mentions a an intial set up fee for garments but me and my mates have never paid a set up fee had my polo shirts and sweatshirts nearly 2 yrs now and still like new  the regatta softshell fabric gilet is a great product as well waterproof with chest pocket for mobile and the 300gsm fleece is really warm and quality jacket

formb

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 09:17:17 am »

That site does not seem to work.

Sorry its

http://www.adwearonline.com/

babs2020

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2010, 12:24:19 am »
hi i do printed t shirt s with vinyl  that last  and dose  not  peel 100 % cotton t shirts  pre  shrunk
 send me your details to my  e mail and will do you  a free sample  if cash is tight my e mail babs2020@hotmail.com