This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KESSA

SAE NEW CUSTIE IVE UPSET HER
« on: March 26, 2010, 01:44:51 am »
   left custie new letter to send me payment she says it upset her GSM WINDOW CLEANING SERVICES

Your Windows have been cleaned today ----------

Sorry to have missed you.

Please forward a cheque within the next 5 days  making it payable to:
GORDON MCCRAE
bla bla bla
BLACKPOOL  FY1 6NT

PLEASE PUT ADDRESS ON BACK OF CHEQUE
--------------------------------------   or if you wish to use internet banking  please use the following details   RBS

Account number 1
Sort code           
 Please quote the first line of your address as a     reference code on all payments

TEL 

Wizard

Re: SAE NEW CUSTIE IVE UPSET HER
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 06:07:30 am »
If that upset her she needs a psychologist not a window cleaner, that is only information she would need to make payment its standard business practice.
Call her a explain its normal to get her information like this.

jonnyald

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 06:27:27 am »
guess you didnt explain thats how you do it . best to get Everything clear before you start ,little details can trip you up .   

sgibsoncleaning

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 06:38:56 am »
read it twice and cant see what is so upsetting. did you put "dear old bag" on the front. with people this sensitive i always wonder how upset they would get if you told them to f ck off and get a life

formb

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 06:51:04 am »
Is she foreign?

sgibsoncleaning

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 06:57:09 am »
Its obvious, I cant believe no-one has spotted it.

In the request for the money he has asked her to put her address, she thinks if he tells her where she lives then he'll come round and rob her. Obvious really innit.

the mans  a genius ;D we shouldnt laugh she is keepring safe.
i got asked for a quote once and the women wouldnt give me her address. i told her to hold the phone up and turn around so i could hear how many windows she had

daz1977

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 07:45:36 am »
she probably though u was a charity and should of done them for free

saying that i get a lot of i was in when u came, when i go collecting,  its amazing how many people dont move or come to the door when u r cleaning there windows, but moan when u come back for the money that they had to stay in for you

Rogue Trader

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 08:34:17 am »
Dump her , she is a nutter!

paul rulton

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2010, 09:04:00 am »
Dump her , she is a nutter!
lol  ;D Matt3 is spot on  ;)

formb

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2010, 09:14:47 am »
Its obvious, I cant believe no-one has spotted it.

In the request for the money he has asked her to put her address, she thinks if she tells her where she lives then he'll come round and rob her. Obvious really innit.

Eh?

paul rulton

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2010, 10:18:35 am »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? EH?

daz1977

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2010, 11:35:07 am »
i am moving over to SAE, does any one have people claiming that they have posted the cheque that never turns up

simon knight

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2010, 11:48:08 am »

I don't bother with sae's. I expect my customers to courier over hard cash within 24 hours of the clean along with a polite letter thanking me for a job well done and offering me and my family free use of their villa in Marbella at a time convienient to myself but to phone them a few days in advance so they can sort out plane tickets.

8)

formb

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2010, 11:51:06 am »
i am moving over to SAE, does any one have people claiming that they have posted the cheque that never turns up

Has happened to me a few times. We have a computer system which we use to store all chq numbers so they are easily searchable. With chqs it's ok because they can check their bank statement to see if you cashed it.

If you are considering SAE you should check this out:

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content3?catId=400041&mediaId=22100438

I use it. It looks professional and has saved me £££'s in the past year.

daz1977

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2010, 01:17:40 pm »
hi formby,

had a look at that web sites, from what i can gather you only get charged for what u receive,  do they print the envelope for you, or do you have to get them printed your self

formb

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2010, 01:55:19 pm »
Royal mail offer a printing service but you can get it cheaper from:

http://www.envelope-printing.co.uk/

daz1977

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2010, 02:08:01 pm »
cheers, will look

prestige cleaners

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2010, 07:13:31 pm »
i use this does anyone think its ok? i just fill in the date and price each time and put their name and address on back of sae.

xxxxClean Window Cleaning Ltd                                          Invoice/Reciept: £
xxxxxxxx                           
Swansea                        Date:
xxxxxx      

Tel : Free from a landline xxxxxxxxxxxx or xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                 

Dear Customer,

Please Could you send the requested amount by cheque within 3 days, payable to "xxxxClean" for the window cleaning bill in the stamped addressed envelope provided. Please could you write your name, address and telephone number on the back of the cheque, so we can match it to our records. Please report any problems with the service as soon as possible. We now accept paypal as payment, to -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We also now do Pressure washing of patios, decking etc and internal/external gutter cleaning, please ask for a quote!

Kind Regards
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxClean Window Cleaning Ltd                        Company No - xxxxxx

tom2009

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2010, 09:33:26 pm »

I don't bother with sae's. I expect my customers to courier over hard cash within 24 hours of the clean along with a polite letter thanking me for a job well done and offering me and my family free use of their villa in Marbella at a time convienient to myself but to phone them a few days in advance so they can sort out plane tickets.

8)
;D ;D