This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KINGAKNAA

Re: New van, good business sense?
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2010, 03:45:55 pm »
I drive an MPV and honestly dont think the customer cares what you drive, I'm picking up customers every week and they never mention my car!

Then again, there's image, if you drive a new van it shows you may be doing well and that can encourage potential customers, commercial especially.

Personally going to change to a van in a couple of months when i've saved the necessary funds. I looked at a newer shape (06) doblo and a connect side by side. Must say I was impressed by the Fiat, it seemed to have loads more room and because it was the face-lifted model, looked much better than the connect. And judging by the reviews the 1.3 gets, I think I may plump for the fiat if the price is right!

I would personally never drive a brand new out of the showroom vehicle.  :o
HOWAY THE LADS!!!!

Johnny B

Re: New van, good business sense?
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2010, 08:28:34 pm »
I have just replaced my scruffy but very reliable 1988 (F reg) Fiesta van for a clean and tidy 1999 (V) Fiesta 35 1.8 diesel van.

The main reason I made the change was because it was beginning to bother me how untidy my old van was looking, and felt it was time for an image makeover.

None of my customers had any issues about my driving about in the heap, although, being fairly rare these days, and two tone coloured, it certainly got me noticed!

The newer van has, however, given me the feeling of having a little more self respect, and has motivated me to be more professional. 

John.
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.