Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

FAO Hitman
« on: March 24, 2010, 07:32:40 pm »
Hitman, think we got off on the wrong foot. Sorry mate.

I have looked through some of your previous posts and see you do canvassing. Can you tell me how long have you been doing that please. Dont worry about figures or nowt as they'll delete that kind of stuff. Do you take on more work any more details would be appreciated.

Have you been long in Essex? I mean how long have you been working as a shiner in Halstead and Essex?

paul rulton

Re: FAO Hitman
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 07:46:20 pm »
lo C & B, lived here all my life m8  ;)  been on the windys about 20years now  ::)
as 4 the canvasing, its just something im lookin at doin local 2me. if it goes well  i will
start canvasing futher afield  ;D fingers crossed  :-\
u live in a beautiful part of the country..... u lucky bugger  ;)

paul rulton

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 08:24:05 pm »
haha  ;D  not me m8  ;D 1 woman at a time is more than enough  ;D
i worked as a doorman for 10yrs & i was also a repoman  ;) ;D used 2b the bloke who
took ur car away if u didnt pay  ;D both great jobs  ;D

s.w.c

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 08:33:02 pm »
hitman i hope you was a proper bouncer not a jacket filler we all know the ones, i worked the doors for a few years nearly 14 years, been out of it three years now still cant sleep at weekend though,

paul rulton

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 08:39:07 pm »
hitman i hope you was a proper bouncer not a jacket filler we all know the ones, i worked the doors for a few years nearly 14 years, been out of it three years now still cant sleep at weekend though,
haha know the 1's u mean s.w.c we called them doormats round here lol  ;D
sometimes i used 2get more cover out me duvet lol  ;D

s.w.c

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 08:47:01 pm »
sometimes i used 2get more cover out me duvet

that sound right, i would send them home i would rather be short on staff than spend all night babysitting

paul rulton

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 08:54:25 pm »
i ave 2 admit i do miss the doors  :(  had 2 give it up cause of my back  :( :( :(
would go back 2it 2nite if i could. could b really good stress releaf it the rite custy
turned up...... get my drift  ::) lol

s.w.c

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 08:58:15 pm »
ea i get your drift, i use to call it therapeutic exercises, i stopped when the cia crap started sod that rubbish,

Ste M

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2010, 09:14:15 pm »
i used to work on the doors as well ;D

paul rulton

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2010, 09:20:38 pm »
i had about 7yrs in the clubs then the last few on the front door  ;D
liked the front doors better  ;D not so bloody noisey  :o

Ste M

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2010, 09:22:29 pm »
i was a carpenter ;D ;D

martinsadie

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2010, 09:25:38 pm »
i was a carpenter ;D ;D
you couldnt handle it so you swopped to windows  ;D ;D

s.w.c

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2010, 01:43:43 pm »
its not for everyone, some last 3-4 years it takes a special breed to go 10years plus, dealing with bum pots all night, overweight middle age bully power drinkers, then you have the coke dealers in clubs not just the shed loads of users that drift in an out of the bogs all night, talk about give away, i use to like to catch them an confiscate there gear, deals are a little different as they want control so it can get strange, then there was the power drinker larger girls always looking to prove themselves, then the little doggy date rap drug boys little idiots, then you had the door girl groupies would do anything for you, not my cup of tea, i would rather give the girls that worked the bar a lift home ?. Ive prob missed out some stuff but this was every   thurs, fri , sat, then i would sleep all day sunday, 

paul rulton

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2010, 01:59:46 pm »
sounds pritty much like ur norm nite  :) apart from i never lived where i worked, so didnt get involved with the lifts home.  ;D i never once took any of the groupies up on there offers  :-X i dont drink & i hate most people when they r drunk  ::) just get them out the doors so we can all go home  ;D