Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

p1w1

Re: read this if you want to expand your business...no BS!
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2010, 01:51:35 pm »
i too would like a copy westy@impactcleaning.net if its no trouble

many thanks

paul

wow that was quick.. received it thanks.

paul

jdemarco

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2010, 01:51:42 pm »
hmmm not sure mate i think mine was just in documents.

StanA

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2010, 01:52:39 pm »
I read the Carnegie book years ago.
I wouldn't adopt it all as some of it is a bit slushy and many customers might feel that youare going over the top a bit (remembering customers' birthdays etc.).  However, there was enough good stuff in there to leave me feeling that it was well worth the read.
Yeh i understand what you mean stan...but did you try it first. i thought like you and i tried it on random people and they love it...they love you and they dont even no why.

My reading the book pre-dated me going self-employed so I puts bits of it to use in my non business life.  Although bits seemed too work OK, I sometimes felt like a phoney.  Maybe I should have applied it for longer.  I had concerns about whether it was right or not to be manipulative.  Perhaps if I had continued, it would have become more part of me and felt more natural eventually. I stopped practising it because I hit some bad problems in my life and I put the shutters up for a while in order to self protect.  Perhaps it's time for me to get another copy (the old one disappeared years ago) and re-read.  Hopefully I have enough maturity these days to not misuse the info within.

StanA

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2010, 01:53:49 pm »
Napoleon hill book 'think and grow rich' and Dale carnegie 'how to win friends and influence people..... i dont really need to say anymore apart from get these and read them cover to cover and do exactly what they say, they are undoubtably nothing short of genius.

This post was inspired by IC Walker 'i dont know if i can be bothered anymore'. My heart goes out to you mate thats why you need to read these books. They will change your outlook on life and business.
If anyone is interested i think i should be able to send an ebook of think and grow rich to anyones email. Just send me your email add on here and ill send it across to you. Ive only got how to win friends and influence people on a media player so not sure if i can send that aswell but ill try for anyone who is seriously interested.

Just trying to look out for everyone.
j demarco

As an afterthought, I wonder how those authors would feel about their works being distributed without them receiving any royalties.  Maybe the stuff in the books needs to be put into practice as far as the authotrs are concerned too  :) .
"How to Win Friends and Influence People but Alienate the Authors who Won't Get Paid"  :)
LOL...there dead. these books were origanally written in the 1930s. There main concern was to help people achive success. im sure they would be happy me sharing this. jay

LOL.  Well I don't suppose they will mind too much then   ;D .

ian1965

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2010, 01:58:15 pm »

jdemarco

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2010, 01:59:17 pm »
I read the Carnegie book years ago.
I wouldn't adopt it all as some of it is a bit slushy and many customers might feel that youare going over the top a bit (remembering customers' birthdays etc.).  However, there was enough good stuff in there to leave me feeling that it was well worth the read.
Yeh i understand what you mean stan...but did you try it first. i thought like you and i tried it on random people and they love it...they love you and they dont even no why.

My reading the book pre-dated me going self-employed so I puts bits of it to use in my non business life.  Although bits seemed too work OK, I sometimes felt like a phoney.  Maybe I should have applied it for longer.  I had concerns about whether it was right or not to be manipulative.  Perhaps if I had continued, it would have become more part of me and felt more natural eventually. I stopped practising it because I hit some bad problems in my life and I put the shutters up for a while in order to self protect.  Perhaps it's time for me to get another copy (the old one disappeared years ago) and re-read.  Hopefully I have enough maturity these days to not misuse the info within.
I think it might be worth another read for you then i read dale carnegies twice but i still need to read it agin cos my concentration span isnt great so it doesnt all sink in...id rather watch the movie lol. The one im sending everyone is napoleon hills think and grow rich its slightly different a bit more entertaining cos napoleons a bit eccentric but funny. send me ur email and ill send it you.

AJ

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2010, 02:01:32 pm »
needed winrar to open it, got it know thanks

SimonMoore

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2010, 02:03:11 pm »
simon@ultrapureclean.com
pls send me a copy

Karl Inskip

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2010, 02:26:59 pm »
karl_inskip@hotmail.co.uk
Send me a copy please mate :)

jefftemperley

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2010, 02:34:04 pm »
id like a copy too please

info@bigredmonkey.co.uk
bad weather always looks worse through dirty windows

KINGAKNAA

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2010, 02:35:52 pm »
Could you mail me a copy too please mate?

kingaknaa@hotmail.com
 ;)
HOWAY THE LADS!!!!

bravo20

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2010, 02:39:00 pm »
And me as well please

jcooper@tinyworld.co.uk

Thanks

gaz72

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2010, 02:49:12 pm »
Can you send me one please. thank you  :)

garethorme@gmail.com

Wizard

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2010, 02:54:52 pm »
Me too, a Very good book I have always enjoyed is Steven Covey` "Seven habits of successful people." The type of book to prioritize your life. I found it a great read.
jaggerrichard@rocketmail.com

sunshine windies

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2010, 02:55:34 pm »
me too please mate

sungless@hotmail.co.uk

thanks
scott

STEVE-UK

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2010, 03:05:05 pm »
can you send me one over too

cheers

jdemarco

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2010, 03:25:14 pm »
can you send me one over too

cheers
Doesnt recognize your email mate. i got the 1 off your profile..is it right?

NWH

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2010, 03:26:07 pm »
nigelhooper@tiscali.co.uk can i have a little look please lol.

NWH

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2010, 03:34:24 pm »
It won`t let me open it,it just trys to direct me to file opening sofware.