Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian Gourlay

Re: Board very quiet
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2005, 02:33:39 pm »
I believe he went on holiday.

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2005, 02:34:45 pm »
When I wish to know about Solutions I will contact Solutions Uk.

Ian what sort of a response is that?

None of the solutions stuff is advertising from the company, it is genuine oppinions from carpet cleaners that are or are not very happy with the products and or the service. Isn't that what these boards are for, to pass on knowledge to fellow cleaners?

For a board MODERATOR that is not a very good stance to take.

Goron

Derek

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2005, 03:06:20 pm »
Chris

Thank you for your curteous reply to my question...I must have missed some of the offending comments or simply ignored them.

There is one particular chemical that most cleaning technicians have been using for many, many years and continually rave about...it is probably one of the top 'must have' spotters of all time (This in the days before Micro-splitters)

Personally, this particular chemical spotter has NEVER worked for me .. I put it down to me.. NOT the spotter.

Still don''t use it to this day  :o

Then again I still use some of the old tried and trusted methods, many of the 'pure' chemicals I use to this day are on the banned list (ssshhh  :-X)... still damn good for stain removal though IF USED WITH CARE.

Derek

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2005, 03:13:24 pm »
Ian,
As Matt pointed out, there is a difference between 'solutions guys' and AllergSTOP forum....................different products and results, from the same source.  ;D

stevegunn

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2005, 03:24:53 pm »
Hi ,

As I understand it there is a Allergstop/Solutions network board.

Cheers,

Doug

Join the network and we'll let you in ;)

Doug Holloway

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2005, 03:43:07 pm »
Steve,

Thanks for the offer but I'm not really a network type.

Cheers,

Doug

garyj

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2005, 03:35:37 am »
Chris,
let it go mate, let it go. On the scale of things, it just doesn't matter does it. Get over it and move on.

No one cares anymore, its just soooo last week :-*

Love Gary

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2005, 04:54:57 pm »
all board to death with allergy this allergy that. nick this nick that.you must some of you be so bored with life all you can do is keep giving each other an ego boost. but thankfully this forum seems to have slowed the worshipping of false gods to a trickle. or maybe the products that keep getting mentioned are well you know. . we need new ideas . not this same old splodge. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. :o :o
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2005, 06:45:10 pm »
To me it just seems that the sole perpose of some peoples membership to this board is to provoke people into an arguement and that includes moderators/admin. I feel that is the reason for the boards slow down in pace, it is that what people are bored with. A true professional will always be happy to hear of new products.

Cheers Goron

garyj

Re: Board very quiet New
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2005, 07:35:54 pm »
YAAAWWWWN, Goron, don't you get it,

we all had an interest in the beginning, I even spoke to your leader about coming to one of the initiation days. But it just got too much, it seemed every thread was brought around to the same product. Some of your devotees have been very intimidating and threatening, to the point some people have stopped posting, this post has gone downhill, and again the same person is responsible.
Why is it that you lot all seem to think threatening talk and abuse is OK when you are giving it out, but not when someone dares say something even slightly against your precious product you all start crying like a bunch of babies. 
If its that great keep it to yourself and rake in all the work. Spend more time ( or even SOME time) getting it out into the public domain. And by that I don't mean a little piece in your local rag. Get together put some serious money behind it and get it known ( although someone else should be responsible for that, surely!). There was a full page spread on allergy products 2 weeks ago in the Daily Mail, and guess what, yours didn't get a mention. If I was part of this set up I would have wanted to know why!! I have suffered from allergies since I was about 6, and have had every treatment going, but still have only heard of Allerg-Stop on here.........WHY??

And, on a personal note, and it probably is me  ::) I hate the way you put the 'R' thing after it all the time, its just so pretentious. Why do you have to advertise on here that you use it, like you're so special, it ain't going to bring you any more work is it.

Oh, well, should get a few of you going, but who cares. I love the ones that start " I really can't be bothered to respond to this"..... and then write the longest piece they've ever written.

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2005, 07:51:28 pm »
Gary..........what a well written, spelt and punctuated post  ::) must have taken ages.

garyj

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2005, 08:00:05 pm »
 How pretentious is THAT  ::) ::)

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2005, 08:07:09 pm »
GARY J. WELL DONE POLITE QUALITY ANSWER TO SUCH AN OLD SUBJECT. YOU ARE ALWAYS ON THE WAVE LENGTH OF MOST CONSERVATIVE PEOPLR HERE LIKE MYSELF. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS GOOD COMENTS WHICH ARE HELPFULL YTO THE MAJORITY. I FOR ONE SUPPORT YOUR IDEOLOGY. hurrah .
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2005, 08:15:46 pm »
Sherlock,

Not sure what your on but if you read garys' post he talks about threatening, abusive, insulting behaviour. Now go back through the whole thread. Have you noticed that the only person who has shown any of the above trates is you!

Goron

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2005, 08:25:35 pm »
i would draw your attention to some of your previous comment on various issue were you have those exact traits, perhaps you forgot. i am a moderate and do not use malice or threatining insults , i see nothing in gary j  comment . that in my eyes are any of the above.

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2005, 08:51:02 pm »
Pretentious in two posts....................not many people could manage that  :)

stevegunn

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2005, 08:54:56 pm »
I only mentioned the board was quiet ::)

*paul_moss

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2005, 08:58:32 pm »
Chris and Goron
Dont even waste your time on these guy's ( ron kink & gary j) they dont even give real names and are just windup merchants and not very good carpet cleaners at that.

Continue the time on the Allergstop forum as the momentum is growing.

And guy,s the reason why it is quiet on here is that because of Allergstop  we actually are very busy.
Personally my business has doubled to trebled because of it.

Paul
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2005, 09:03:26 pm »
thankyou paul. i do give my name ron a king. not KINK or is that something you are not telling us

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2005, 09:05:18 pm »
I believe he went on holiday.
THAT IS CORRECT I WENT ON A LONG HOLIDAY. BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY CLEANING EXESSIVE AMOUNT OF 3 PIECE SUITES. NEXT HOLIDAY WILL BE SOON AS IM CLEANING LOADS MORE AT THE MOMENT.  :P