This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

South Coast Cleaning Services

Wizard

Re: Wow what a great opportunity
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 05:34:00 pm »
Its not a good deal to many loose ends.if if if if ?

Ian Mason

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 05:38:41 pm »
What about this bit at the bottom then? ???

THE COST IS AS FOLLOWS

£1000 TO JOIN

£51 A WEEK

YOU WILL RECEIVE A QUALITY WINDOW CLEANING ROUND OF £1200 A MONTH, ALL SIGN WRITING IN ARE COMPANY NAME FOR YOUR VAN, BUSINESS CARDS, CLOTHING ETC.

Nick Head

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 05:41:18 pm »
I think I will give it a miss - not keen to buy something from someone that calls themselves "Pigtoad"!
Nicholas Head
Cleaning Intelligence

Ian Mason

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 05:44:30 pm »
I think I will give it a miss - not keen to buy something from someone that calls themselves "Pigtoad"!

I know what you mean, & only a feedback of 2 from their mates lol. ;D

I wonder what their business name is that they give you? ???

Jays Window Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 05:54:20 pm »
And what type of prices. You probably have to work your self to death just to earn a grand a month.

Wizard

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 06:21:39 pm »
They will promise the world you will be lucky if you even get half of what you pay for. I might be wrong, I think you must be new to this game. Its a con you work yourself to a stand still they make the money and no guarantee for you. Any one with a experience will tell you its crap. Sorry to be so forthright I don’t want to see you loose money. Regards Wizard.

R W C™

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 08:33:42 pm »
They will promise the world you will be lucky if you even get half of what you pay for. I might be wrong, I think you must be new to this game. Its a con you work yourself to a stand still they make the money and no guarantee for you. Any one with a experience will tell you its crap. Sorry to be so forthright I don’t want to see you loose money. Regards Wizard.

Who is new to this game wizard, from all the responses to this post I dont think any of them would take it up.

rg1

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 08:52:23 pm »
A £1000 to join. :) It's a nice round figure..the sort of figure that jumps straight into your head when you want to con someone.
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

Spruce

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2010, 09:39:39 pm »
Why would it only suit a new starter, and not an established window cleaner? Something doesn't ring right here.
15 years ago my brother in law bought into an office cleaning franchise. The cleaning contracts he got given were so under priced he couldn't earn a penny out of them.
Better to canvas your own work and price it right.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Ian Mason

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2010, 09:57:17 pm »
Hi Tosh,

The wording appears to have changed a great deal since earlier today. ???

Platinum

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2010, 10:06:39 pm »
Hi Tosh,

The wording appears to have changed a great deal since earlier today. ???

Its very professional when they use are instead of our..........

If it takes £1000 to sign write the van who pays for the van and equipment ???

Someone should contact them and see what other b*****ks they come up with

D B Services

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2010, 10:20:37 pm »
I think it's a member of this forum.

Also I think it's a finance deal involving something like a lease company. This is where the £51.00 a week comes from. It mentions that you need a good credit rating. This will mean that the lease/finance company will accept the deal. Whoever this is will get paid a big capital sum by the finance company up front when the punter signs up and starts work.

I could be wrong but don't think I am.

Dan

paul rulton

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2010, 10:27:45 pm »
if they r a member here i bet they keep quiet about there new scam ;D

Johnny B

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2010, 10:42:49 pm »
This is ringing lots of alarm bells.

Why would anyone hand over £1000 up front, then £51 per week for life to advertise someone else's business (on your van by the way) and for you to have the privilege of doing their work?

Any established window cleaner will be able to see right through this scam, which is why they are looking for those looking to start up. What happens if you sign up, then want out? With a good credit rating being a necessity, they will be looking for you to keep paying whether you keep doing the work or not.

To anyone wanting to start up ...  Canvass, canvass, canvass. There is plenty of work out there, just get out there and find it. If you sign up for this offer you will almost certainly regret it.

Best wishes,
John. 
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

rg1

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2010, 09:37:03 am »
I got in touch with the guy last night to ask if it was a joke and apparently he has got 30 mugs..sorry people interested. :o :o :o
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

formb

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 09:39:30 am »
I got in touch with the guy last night to ask if it was a joke and apparently he has got 30 mugs..sorry people interested. :o :o :o

What a crock. Poor b***ards. I feel for them.

Ian Mason

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2010, 10:08:34 am »
They have revised their listing 3 times now, & the wording has changed massively during yesterday.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemRevisionDetails&item=290411527259

I wonder what the company name is? perhaps it is "World Domination Window Cleaning", lol. :)

ian1972

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2010, 11:14:17 am »
30 mugs 30.000k for putting a add up on ebay good scam but shame for the guys being taken by it let's see how many more adds like that turn up on ebay now

bumper

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2010, 02:55:59 pm »
pepole think im thick ,erm im am but not that thick