This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

colinyates

oven cleaning tank
« on: February 28, 2010, 02:22:14 pm »
 This oven cleaing business is for sale on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Oven-Cleaning-Van-Business-Opportunity_W0QQitemZ220558247882QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_B_I_Business_for_Sale_CV?hash=item335a4bc7ca

Can anyone tell me if the tank pictured is what would normally be used?
Also how many litres will it need to hold?
The reason Im asking is that I live in Johannesburg and we are seriously thinking of adding this service. I can get the tank manufactured but could do with a few sample pictures.
Thanks in advance

Colin 

SteveAllan

Re: oven cleaning tank
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 09:15:15 pm »
That is a very good tank mate, thats the type you get when you do the oven cleaning companies course. its electric though and has a circulating pump, you heat it before you leave your home and its lasts for the day with the chemical they use. If you talk to them they might sell ya one as your over there - over a grand though ouch :o

colinyates

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 05:26:58 am »
Cheers Steve
Thought it looked the business, I can get one manufactured down here and I am ex sheet metal worker. Far to expensive to freight one down.  Can probably get one for 300 quid.

SteveAllan

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 04:11:51 pm »
Yeah mate, just get a steel one, thats what i use, no problem with it. Theirs although a great tank is made from some type of plastic and bolted to the van floor, its a great system, just over priced for what it does.