Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Michael Smallwood

Have you hard of TNTR.com
« on: February 22, 2010, 02:50:26 pm »
I have just been cold called by this company/trade organisation. Has anyone heard of them, and any feedback? I have a provisional meeting with an area manager.

htp://www.tntr.com

Cheers

Mike
Mike Smallwood

www.mascleaning.com

Joe H

Re: Have you hard of TNTR.com
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 02:55:46 pm »
Never heard of them.
Went to the website but couldnt see any reference to price.

derek west

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 03:30:49 pm »
your avin a giraffe arnt ya, as john macenroe would say, you cannot be serious.

anyone could put a site like that together and call everyone in the thompson local telling them how we get 1000's of enquiries every day for your line of work, all you need to do is join and watch the work flood in, ha ha flood in, did ya see what i did there, awww forget it.

anyway to sum up.

avoid

just my opinion.

Michael Smallwood

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 03:36:37 pm »
You are probably right Derek, my problem is that I am the eternal optimist. Damn, where is that fellow who said he would clean my wallet? :P

Cheers

Mike
Mike Smallwood

www.mascleaning.com

yorky

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 05:17:14 pm »
I have never heard of them and can't even find any reference on Google. It does not mean they are a dodgy company but if none of us know about them the general public won't either.

They will give you as load of speal but I would not pay out much money if I was you. I always ask them how confident they are that their product will work for me and as they will always reply with "very confident" ask for a one months free trial with the guarantee of signing a 12 month contract if I get work.