This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

creighton foyle

Re: pressure washer
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 09:02:32 am »
i have been trying to decide on what equipment to buy for about nine months now and i hope to get something in the next couple of weeks so i am ready for the spring anyway i have looked at jetmac on ebay and he does have some very well priced washers with honda engines but the one you have highlighted does not state the make of engine so i wonder if it is a cheaper chinese version also i do not think he says what make pumps he uses in his machines and as he is based in n ireland i think after sales service could be a problem.
i have been looking at buying from malcolm at www.malcleanse.co.uk  or www.demon-pressure-washers.co.uk
malcolm is very knowlageable and extremly helpful and demon seem to know what they are talking about but the one thing i have learned is that wherever i buy from i am not going to get a quality 13hp machine with a gearbox and interpump for much less than £1500 and the whole package for about £3000 and my eventual choice is going to be down to who i think i will have the best long term relationship as a customer,  i think that will be worth more than saving a couple of hundred pounds on my start up costs.

mark311069

Re: pressure washer
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 10:00:41 am »
iam afraid i dont have that sort of dosh to spend, i just thought of drive way cleaning as a add on to my window and gutter cleaning. as i have had some of my customers ask if i do it. so i wont be using it everyday and i can also use it with my power pole to clean gutters when needed,