This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Moderator David@stives

Become a fan of window cleaners
« on: February 17, 2010, 08:21:14 pm »
Recently I have had a dozen requests to become a fan of certain window cleaners, half I have never heard of on Facebook.

What is this all about, Why be a fan ?

What benefit is there ?

Nothing winds me up more then people asking me to help them build there farm , or gangster war club,sending quiz requests or even sending horoscopes.

Now with window cleaners asking me to become a fan, has the world finally gone bonkers, or am I missing the point ?

Dave

Re: Become a fan of window cleaners
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 08:24:27 pm »
It went bonkers ages ago Dave, being an inhabitant of Cornwall you have a fairly isolated existence down there and have been fortunate enough to not realise this until now  ;)

Dave will you be my friend please, Tosh doesnt love me anymore.  :'(

R W C™

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 08:29:27 pm »
I sent my request before the posts on here Dave  ;D You wont be getting no requests for any of them silly farm games or be in a mafia war as they do my head right in.
NOW JOIN MY GROUP  ;D

spartajones

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 08:30:22 pm »
hi dave, this used to drive me bonkers, people saying they helped on your farm etc etc, i told a few people to stop bloody doing it. And lo and behold they werent doing anything facebook sends you all the junk. I have learned dont instal any Apps !!!!!

buy a real fishtank....

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 08:36:38 pm »
If anyone can explain i would be grateful too.Also any info on how to set the fan club up?

A while back someone mentioned a windex type exhibiton comp for wfp similar to the trad one- and thinking about it isn't mr's dave a celeb winner who might have a fan base?

But anyway i thought about throwing a challenge down for the winding in of an extended 100m mini bore reel, because i can do this faster than anyone else in the country.The fast arm of a young burrows wouldn't even sniff me at this.

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 09:06:11 pm »
Dave youre defo missing the point its abit of fun, social networking if you like you dont have to join in you can sit in the corner if you want  ;)

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 09:59:12 pm »
no takers and i'm not surprised.My electric reel would be a windex star though. ;D

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 10:08:54 pm »
Chris

I understand Social Networking, but when you cat 10 emails a day asking you silly things, and asking you to become a Fan of there business, that is a different matter.

The question is "what does become a fan of ie "Peters window cleaning " mean, I have never accepted one yet.

how does it benefit Each other, the person asking and the person accepting ?

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 10:23:49 pm »
Dave surely you understand the advertising value & that if you put name in front of enough people law of avg says somebody at sometime will notice and you may get a return for your troubles

as far as the emails go on Facebook you know you can turn off the notifications so that you dont get them

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 11:15:32 pm »
"Roger has fertilised your farmer's wife..." ;D

mark dew

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2010, 05:17:03 pm »
dave have you been convinced of its merits yet?
I will, as you requested, become a fan of david morris window cleaning.  ;D