Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

David Barrett

All advice welcome.
« on: February 17, 2010, 01:08:20 pm »
Hi all,

I'm just starting out on my own for the first time and would gladly appreciate any advice that you (being the experts that you are) can give me.  Equipment, solutions etc....

I am looking to purchase the Airflex Turbo, but would like some advice on its performance.  Does is have a built in heater?  And what in-line heater would you recommend?

Thank you for looking at my post and hopefully your help

Regards
Dave

Mike_Roper

Re: All advice welcome.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 01:15:12 pm »
Best advice I can give is ask Matt about his machine , go have a look and try ( goes for any machine)
Search topics related ie machines etc on the forums there has been loads.
Mike

David Barrett

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 02:14:08 pm »
Thank you Mike for your help.  Much appreciated.
Dave

richy27

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 02:15:50 pm »
Best thing to do is go and see matt yourself and he will i am sure demonstrate the machines he has also you will recieve a free training course with the machine. Try not to get bogged down there is so much equipment out there. The most important thing in this business is how and where to market. and also having enough £££ behind you to market to start with.

you will find you will get a lot more help if you fill out you profile to include your location.

By the way i have an airflex turbo as my backup for my tm and its avery well build reliable machine the inline heater magma i think its called is also i am told very good sim to the ashbys one. joy with an inline heater is you can move it down your solution hose to get heat at the busi end.

you will find endless help on the forums some good some bad. use the search key to look up topics is sometimes the best first call as i am sure many questions you have have already been answered.

best of luck

Richard

David Barrett

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 02:26:32 pm »
Thank you Richard.  Very helpful.

I have now updated my profile, and will continue to do so further as i get more established.

Thank you very much
Dave

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 06:34:14 pm »
Idon't know if it has an intank heater but i would go for a machine that has.
Inline heaters are very good but they are even better when the water in your tank is heated to 60-70deg before going to the heat exchanger you then have constant high heat. Hope that helps

CHEERS TONY
STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk