This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Billy Russell

High Level Cleaning
« on: February 17, 2010, 09:36:27 am »
Hello all,

I have a customer that requires factory ceilings and walls cleaned! At the moment we are to busy with are regular work to commit to it! they are looking at it being done for end of march/start of april! your probably looking around 5 to 6 ppl for 2 to 3 weeks!

The job is in Hereford

Give me a ring today as i will be speaking to the chap around dinner time!

Cheers Billy

07538 089693

creighton foyle

Re: High Level Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 07:24:12 pm »
hi will.
i was intending to buy my equipment at the end of march or begining of april to start upready for spring but i would buy it sooner if i had a chance of 2/3 weeks working with other experienced operators as i guess i could learn a lot from them,if you are short of men and could use a novice i am available, it is a bit of a commute from swansea to hereford but i did it for 12 days last year when i was decorating a pub in the town centre and it was'nt too bad  ,i can get a machine in about seven days from placing the order. let me know if you can use me and i will give you a call.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 07:37:28 pm »
Hello all,

I have a customer that requires factory ceilings and walls cleaned! At the moment we are to busy with are regular work to commit to it! they are looking at it being done for end of march/start of april! your probably looking around 5 to 6 ppl for 2 to 3 weeks!

The job is in Hereford

Give me a ring today as i will be speaking to the chap around dinner time!

Cheers Billy

07538 089693
If you get any wfp cleaning jobs im available very soon billy and local to you :)

Phild

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 08:01:45 pm »
Hi Bill,

We could quote it for you this week if you can contact us with site details etc. asap

shaun.causer@newlifecleaning.com