Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

Whats everyones choice ?

NCCA only
32.1%
27 (32.1%)
CLEAN only
10.7%
9 (10.7%)
NCCA & CLEAN
8.3%
7 (8.3%)
Neither
23.8%
20 (23.8%)
Waiting till the dust settles before deciding!
22.6%
19 (22.6%)
Would leave the NCCA and join CLEAN
2.4%
2 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Bob Robertson

NCCA- CLEAN Poll
« on: February 17, 2010, 09:33:21 am »

First of all, not looking for a debate as there is a thread for that.

Just interested in what a poll would bring to the debate on joining any of the organisations. This will maybe give an idea to the organisers of CLEAN how many potential members they could get from this forum alone, and possibly how many members could leave the NCCA.I'm already a member of the NCCA so keeping an open mind about it myself.

Bob

derek west

Re: NCCA- CLEAN Poll
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 09:43:23 am »
wheres the TACCA option bob ;D

i put neither, but ya never know in the future, CLEAN might become a household name and therefore that would interest me, allthough i wouldn't put my name down for the contract work, also the NCCA might pull there socks up and push for recogniton by the public in which case that would interest me.

Bob Robertson

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 06:01:54 pm »
wheres the TACCA option bob ;D

i put neither, but ya never know in the future, CLEAN might become a household name and therefore that would interest me, allthough i wouldn't put my name down for the contract work, also the NCCA might pull there socks up and push for recogniton by the public in which case that would interest me.

Forgot about TACCA , you'll need to start you own poll for that then!  ;D

gwrightson

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 07:07:56 pm »
Well i have voted " waiting for dust to settle "

I believe the guys have do have a lot of ambition, and i do believe there intentions are for the good , having said that , I still need to decide if it would suit my personal needs , and one or two points do need clarification, which i,m sure in time will be answered.
I ask myself , will it benifit me ? not sure !  I seem to get this immpression that most of the work would be for them down south, and not in my area, dont ask me why , just a feeling I get

geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 07:28:40 pm »
Perhaps it would work if say you got a job cleaning all the rooms in say a large Hilton Travel Lodge etc and they needed to be done in a day  you could call all members of Clean and they would come and help.

Although at the momement you just call all members of East Yorkshire Carpet Cleaners Guild

gwrightson

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 07:40:02 pm »
Ian,

how the hell do you know about the east yorkshire cleaning guild ?

it is supposed to be a secret society, and frequented by a selected few ::) all of witch are sworn to secrecy.but yes I can take your point , but again if such a job did come up then these would indeed be the first people i would ring , they are local so the logistics would be simple and i know them all personaly and i know their work ethics.
geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 07:55:13 pm »
They have a secret hand shake mainly because of their disjointed fingers through inbreeding :o

Shaun