Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ivesonswc

Re: berlingo owners
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2010, 09:44:48 pm »
Nice looking set-up but the clear hose is a potential trip hazard. It would be easy for some one to sue if they tripped over a clear hose.

i agree it should be a yellow hose with caution printed on it a meter apart h&s ;D

Plus where is your sign you know the one - look out you blind b**tards Hose on the floor  :o

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2010, 09:46:15 pm »
bbdl I like the way you have boxed in the wheel arches it makes place to the pumps and other tools.Very good, neat, no clutter. Well down Mate

paul saunders

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2010, 09:57:39 pm »
bbdl I like the way you have boxed in the wheel arches it makes place to the pumps and other tools.Very good, neat, no clutter. Well down Mate

Thank you. ;)
Nice looking set-up but the clear hose is a potential trip hazard. It would be easy for some one to sue if they tripped over a clear hose.

i agree it should be a yellow hose with caution printed on it a meter apart h&s ;D

Plus where is your sign you know the one - look out you blind b**tards Hose on the floor  :o

some blind person fell on it and broke it. ;D
Got a 350l upright in mine. 2001 1.9 non turbo. It aint fast but it gets me where I want to go ............. eventually.  ;D

Got that one covered, I'm gona put some bright yellow powder paint in me tank, that'll make me hose look yellow. ........................ Not quite sure what it will do to the windows though. ............... but at least people will see the hose on the floor.  ;D
I can remember when waking up stiff in the morning was a good thing.

ivesonswc

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2010, 10:01:11 pm »
you will need to speak to trigger or del boy for some of that special railway paint  ;D