Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Kinver_Clean

Re: bad customers
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2010, 10:12:04 am »
I went to a job and the lady opened the door to a cloud of fAgsmoke and she had last weeks dinner down her dressing gown front. 'You arent the cleaner- I booked Barry.' 'OK,' I said and scarpered. At least I had the refusal done for me.

God must love stupid people---He made so many.

Gordonnis

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2010, 12:21:42 pm »
Had a cancelation this morning from a woman living about 10 miles away  i was pulling onto the estate when she rang (100 yards from her door)  i ask what was the problem  she replyed she had the right to cancell because i did not issue a 7day cooling of letter, my reply was that you only booked on saturday( 4days ago ) and that was over the phone .so i went to the door for a better explanation , and guess what no answer and she had rang me from her home phone number     cancellations happen,  but a bit notice  would help   dont think she going on xmas card list

graeme marchbank

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2010, 07:31:14 pm »
I had one problem with a cocky sod who tried to fob me off with "come back later" standing in an empty house (just moving out of a let)

My answer to him was go to the cash point now or I will use my APO (automatic pump out) on my truck to pump all the poo back in, only joking I said, but it worked. :o ;D

I think he took the hump when I said NO, when asking me to do extra bits for free...  ::)
Keep on trucking.........

Simon@arenaclean

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2010, 01:58:22 am »
Cancellations are a pain in the bum, but you can turn it around. If a customer rings to cancel I always thank them for freeing up my diary as I had so much on I could do with the breathing space. Cheers! and if you change your mind give me a call, but you have to smile when you say it ;D Better than stomping around for the rest of the day affecting your attitude like I use to do!

clinton

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2010, 09:59:08 am »
Good post above and same here dont let it get you down.

Always think the ones that cancel are the jobs that would have been a hassle and a come back ;D