This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Missy dusty

Which is the best hoover would you say ?
« on: February 10, 2010, 10:14:25 pm »
 When clients hoovers pack up they ask me for advice on which ones the best , Ive always recommended Miele for cylinder and Sebo for upright , what you reckon ?

Daria Taylor

Re: Which is the best hoover would you say ?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 11:18:12 pm »
in my opinion best once are dysons, they are so powerful and such joy to use. I actuallt enjoy hovering when i use one of them.

dash t

Steve. Taylor

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 07:51:20 pm »
SEBO 36 OR HENRY used these for years
Steve T       All the gear but no idea!
www.leatherrepairsouthampton.co.uk

Griffus

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 08:27:11 pm »
SEBO 36 OR HENRY used these for years

I have to agree with the above. Sebo for carpet cleaning work and numatic nrv220 (commercial henry) for everything else (they're indestructible!)

Nick Head

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 08:47:41 pm »
SEBO - upright

Numatic NV200 (Commercial Henry) - General use tub

Nick

Nicholas Head
Cleaning Intelligence

fayellen

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2010, 07:05:21 am »
My Dyson broke and when I took it to the shop the guy said the newer versions are the worst vacs for breaking (whereas the older ones are still very good) he literally had them rowed up to be mended but I do like using them.
My favoutite is Henry cheap and powerful and all builders have them so must be something good about them..and they now come in pink!!!

Pristine Clean

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2010, 09:04:12 am »
Yes go with Henrys or Numaticssame as henry just commercial version.

Cheap parts and last ages. They were designed for commercial use originally. The released on the public market.

Cable elngths are good on Numatics and Henrys.

Dysons are ok for somestic work but thats about their limit.

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

Adam P

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 03:42:30 pm »
i have a rule i try to stick to, if it's advertised on t.v it's probably no good. dyson are constantly advertising yet i've never seen an advert for miele and they are selling well.

i use miele in some locations as i like how they can be turned right down or right up and have a really good turbo brush. they also have all tools stored onboard tucked away, have quick cable rewind, perfect for stairs as they can be put on a small step and left, and also very easy to carry around :)

however they are expensive (espcially the bags  >:( ) and probably not as indestructable as others.

Daria Taylor

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 01:33:44 am »
i think henrys are great, however one of the reasons why i chosen dyson is because we used them for years and they never seemed to break, plus i hate the idea of having to change bags in henry's that the only thing thats putting me off them.

dash t

Adam P

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 01:58:33 am »
i think henrys are great, however one of the reasons why i chosen dyson is because we used them for years and they never seemed to break, plus i hate the idea of having to change bags in henry's that the only thing thats putting me off them.

dash t

thats about the only thing going for a dyson imo, you can see the dirt (not that it means it'll get emptied any more frequent ;D ) and that it doesn't  requiqe expensive bags. henry bags are extremely cheap though, iirc £3 for 10? miele are £8 for 4 bags  :o :o :o

scrubberz

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 01:56:49 pm »
Henry for me every time  ;)
Lisa :)

Cool it cleaners

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 04:24:31 pm »
anyone know were best deals are for the henry commercial hoovers. thanks everyone

starplus

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2010, 07:00:41 pm »
Makro £67.00 +VAT