This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jack Wallace

A great use for pure water
« on: February 01, 2010, 07:39:52 pm »
400 litres into my hot tub topped up with our hard tap water = sheer bliss. (and less nasty chemicals)

Have just had 60 minutes with cold beer and top tunes. the perfect way to wind down after a hard day windy washing  :D

ccmids

Re: A great use for pure water
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 07:53:55 pm »
you will come out like a dried up prune, my hands after getting pure water on always very dry.

Jack Wallace

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 08:08:17 pm »
you will come out like a dried up prune, my hands after getting pure water on always very dry.
How do you know I dont look like a dried up prune BEFORE i get in  ;D

eclipse

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 08:12:55 pm »
400 litres into my hot tub topped up with our hard tap water = sheer bliss. (and less nasty chemicals)

Have just had 60 minutes with cold beer and top tunes. the perfect way to wind down after a hard day windy washing  :D

Tried this last year in my hot-tub
you will find that your water will get muckier far quicker and also the water will be too soft and damage your pump it might also strip the sheen off the fibreglass finish (this is what i was tld from the company that i bought it from)

stick common garden  tap water for best results

Mines been shut down over winter but reading your post is giving me itchy fingers to go fill her up lol
for some reason a glass of cider dosnt taste the same sat here in the house as it does sat in the tub  ;D

ccmids

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 08:14:10 pm »
one thing jack you will be very clean when you get out. ;D have you got some birds in with you ;)know what i mean ;)

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 08:36:38 pm »
When I was making pure I used water straight from the RO unit to make tea with (i.e. without going through the DI unit.)

The taste's great and tastes of tea instead of chlorine and there's no nasty scum on the cups.

stevehinnis

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 07:16:35 am »
Brilliant website Wally
Steve.

stephen s

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 07:37:55 am »
put pure water into your steam iron and you dont get any scale and it makes ironing much easier

Window Washers

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 07:42:58 am »
put pure water into your steam iron and you dont get any scale and it makes ironing much easier
Ironing ??? I have magic clothes, I take mine off and they reappear in my drawers clean and folded and pressed  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

ccmids

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 08:05:38 am »
When I was making pure I used water straight from the RO unit to make tea with (i.e. without going through the DI unit.)

The taste's great and tastes of tea instead of chlorine and there's no nasty scum on the cups.

wally i didnt think you could drink it ???

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2010, 08:19:22 am »
You shouldn't after it's been thru resin but fine after RO.

stephen s

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2010, 08:19:55 am »
Ironing ??? I have magic clothes, I take mine off and they reappear in my drawers clean and folded and pressed  ;D

you wanna hold on to that boyfriend of yours as he sounds like a nice tidy person  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

p1w1

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2010, 08:41:21 am »

;D ;D ;D

you wanna hold on to that boyfriend of yours as he sounds like a nice tidy person  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2010, 09:49:54 am »

lol

Have told you before I'm not batting for your side  :P
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)