This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dd

Water fed pole system ltd Grantham
« on: February 01, 2010, 07:10:53 pm »
Just received e-mail to inform me they are closing. They did a van fit for me 4 years ago and I am sorry to see them go as would likely have used them for next van fit also.

They had recently started offering a hot system at a very competetive price too.

dd

Re: Water fed pole system ltd Grantham
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 04:00:48 pm »
Anyone know why they are closing?

niceandclean

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 06:04:46 pm »
Denis had been ill last time i saw him which was about 4-5 months ago, he had a heart attack.
He had then employed a young polish guy i think to fit the systems as he was needing some rest time.
He still has a couple of vans out on the road cleaning, unless he is selling that up as well?
It is a shame, was a nice family run business.

dd

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 06:10:57 pm »
Sorry to hear that. Hope he is doing OK now. Not planning to replace van for about 3 years and may well have gone for his hot system. I liked the way he built his systems.

niceandclean

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 07:06:31 pm »
Sorry to hear that. Hope he is doing OK now. Not planning to replace van for about 3 years and may well have gone for his hot system. I liked the way he built his systems.

Yeah, all tidy, hoses and things hidden, purpose made boxes ect. Shame, but if your not making money!!