This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ian1972

brodex carbonlite
« on: February 01, 2010, 03:54:35 pm »
anyone tried these?is there much differance between this and gardiners?looking for a mod pole with 60ft reach that u can buy extra sections for if needed any other suggestions appreciated

MoemGorod

Re: brodex carbonlite
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 08:59:41 pm »
Interesting.

Vadim
www.MoemGorod.com - WFP supplier in Russia & CIS
www.MoemGorod.ru - WFP WC in Saint-Petersburg

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 09:09:16 pm »
As of today- Cleantech has brought a new 62ft modular pole to market.

ian1972

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 09:27:40 pm »
Yeah I saw the 1 on cleantech site the 3 look quite simaler just wondering b4 I fork out for 1 which seemed the best and beat way of finding out is by asking the hits that use them I no unger do 1 to buy to b honest not keen on the idea of screwing them together or that the water passes through the pole.and never mind the price.I no people have raved about the SL but never heard of any1 using the brodex.and from what I belive not sure am right cleantechs 1 is emporium?are they any good?

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 09:51:39 pm »
I emailed Brodex 2 weeks ago for some info on the carbonlight. I asked three specific questions & guess what? Same old Brodex- No reply! ::)

I've never trusted them, not by personal experience but rather gut feeling especially from what you read on here about poor customer service. I was considering spending nearly a grand with them but they just proved my gut feeling right.

baxey cleaning services

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 10:38:56 pm »
dont get anythink off brodex . this say it all