Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian Mason

preferred method to keeping accounts & scheduling work?
« on: January 31, 2010, 09:33:42 pm »
Hi all,

I notice many of you seem to use software such as George to keep records & schedule jobs, but do any of you prefer using your own methods with computer office software such as microsoft office, or simply using pen & paper?

Many thanks.

dazmond

Re: preferred method to keeping accounts & scheduling work?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 10:47:47 pm »
the george program.very simple and straightforward.wish id started using it years ago and well worth £50 to download. ;D ;D

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Ian Mason

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 10:49:55 pm »
hi ian ...i  just use excel and just keep a book for ins and outs...i have george but couldnt get on with it...iam going to try it again as they have a few updates that  could be useful

Hi Snake hips,

I did some Business Link courses & have created my own system using Office Word, & it should take care of both sales figures for accounts, & scheduling work at the same time.

I have been reading about window cleaning software, & get the impression that it can have it`s limitations, so I think I shall settle with my method first.

Many thanks.  

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 12:12:59 am »
Hi all,

I notice many of you seem to use software such as George to keep records & schedule jobs, but do any of you prefer using your own methods with computer office software such as microsoft office, or simply using pen & paper?

Many thanks.

I use the spreadsheet and database in MSWorks.  It can take a bit of setting up but just takes a few minutes each working day to maintain.