This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: SNOW!! It was the best thing for my business in years!
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2010, 11:11:21 pm »
SNOW!it was the best thing to happen to my business for years..................errrrrrm!..........no it isnt!...................................................and its back again in the north west! ::) ::)

im still at least a month behind on some work  for the next 2 weeks! ::)

hopefully itll get done soon before my paris trip with the girlfriend in 3 weeks! ;D ;D

at least my bills are paid/food in the cupboard and roof over my head.i should be grateful for that at least!

lets hope the weather improves for all of us!

best wishes

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

daz1977

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2010, 03:15:48 pm »
they reakon we are meant to be having snow in cornwall, what joy,  i finshed work on dec the 18, and have worked 1 days since really, either been snowing, when that finished here sister had a stroke so she had to go back to see her and i got stuck with the kids, she comes back and i get ready to work this week and end up with food poisoning (i think),  been sat in all day, hope the rest of week is great

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2010, 05:52:11 pm »
i hope u get better soon daz.ive been out in the snow today 1030-0430.thank god for extension poles! ;D ;D

best wishes

dazmond

Sean Dyer

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2010, 06:32:13 pm »
its not snowing in manchester!! ??

been ok where i am

good thread jack, i work long hours its best thing, ireckon if i get finished in 4 days instead of 5 easy days id rather have a full day off

im currently using that time to fill my round to bursting point then will change fully wfp and hopefully in time be able to get through more work

at the minute i have a helper on downstairs so i reckon doing a house each, or front / back will speed up tremendously!! plus the supposed speed advantage of wfp over trad on domestic but only time will tell there!!

Well done though and good luck

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2010, 07:04:54 pm »
got stuck in a traffic jam for 2 hrs then went to work then got stuck in another for a hr m6 shut i think bugger did some work though hope u ok daz i always thought it was sunny and warm by u

dazmond

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2010, 10:15:29 pm »
it was ok to work even though there was a few inches of snow and ice on the ground.above freezing so water didnt freeze on the glass.no ladders strictly trad pole today! ;) ;) ;D ;D

a washout forecast tommorrow so haircut and swimming baths for me i think! ;D ;D

best wishes everyone.

dazmond