Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ftp

Crazy
« on: January 30, 2010, 10:47:43 pm »
So far behind 'cos I got too much work in the summer (and the bad weather) that I decided to work this morning and try to catch up- great, except I picked up five new jobs in the first hour cleaning  ::)
Turned one down 'cos I didn't really fancy it but took the others on because they were all in the same street.

My tip to anyone short of work - get out there and clean on a sunny Saturday morning, chuck your leaflets in the bin and save your money for something worthwhile.

jouk45

Re: Crazy
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 11:15:25 pm »
same as you ftp, i had a lot of catching up to do becouse of this bad weather, by the time i got to the last 2 custys, they where not understanding at all about the bad weather,their attitute stunk, very abrupt forget it they said, no amount of explaining could change there minds, felt bad about it, then picked up 3 more a few days later, thinking about it, who wants custys like that on there books, good ridance to them

ftp

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 11:18:13 pm »
I've got loads who are two months behind now. Just no way I can catch up but I can't seem to say no to new work.  ::)

ccmids

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 07:39:23 am »
NEVER SAY NO to a new punter.£££££££££££

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 08:08:09 am »
So far behind 'cos I got too much work in the summer (and the bad weather) that I decided to work this morning and try to catch up- great, except I picked up five new jobs in the first hour cleaning  ::)
Turned one down 'cos I didn't really fancy it but took the others on because they were all in the same street.

My tip to anyone short of work - get out there and clean on a sunny Saturday morning, chuck your leaflets in the bin and save your money for something worthwhile.

Sod's law isn't it?  ;D
I do that too - work a Saturday in an area where I would like more work.  People see you working who wouldn't normally see you.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 08:40:41 am »
I've got loads who are two months behind now. Just no way I can catch up but I can't seem to say no to new work.  ::)
same here ftp,must be a west country thing ;D ;D ;D

simon knight

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 10:14:08 am »
same here ftp,must be a west country thing ;D ;D ;D

And here in London...I'm weeks and weeks behind but if somebody comes up to me and wants 'em done I know I should say "no" but it always comes out as "yes"  ;D

stevehinnis

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 10:56:50 am »
Im just starting out and desperately need work,I picked up 4 jobs yesterday canvassing but if anybody has got to much around Sutton Coldfield.I am willing to take it off their hands.I dont mean to appear cheeking, im just skint.
Steve.

Window Washers

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2010, 11:05:38 am »
NEVER SAY NO to a new punter.£££££££££££
they was talking about window cleaning not street walking  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)