Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dai

Does WFP make your head itch?
« on: January 30, 2010, 10:39:22 pm »
I know this sounds crazy but this is the only conclusion I can come to.
For the last 3 years I have had irritation and itching on the back of my head. I have scratched it so hard it becomes really sore.
Yesterday I went for a haircut and had it cropped really short at the back so that I could treat this itching.
I asked my daughter to have a look and she said" Dad you have a red line going across the back of your head from one side to the other'.  It was then the penny dropped, and I realised what was causing the problem.
When using the pole we are looking up all the time, this has caused me to have a wrinkle across the back of my head, as this wrinkle closes short hair bristles are sticking into the skin, and this in turn causes the irritation.
I have noticed a bit of improvement in the condition this last week, this is because the hair had grown longer and was no longer sticking into the skin.
The only solution it seems it to let my hair grow longer at the back.
Anyone else ever had this problem?

mci services

Re: Does WFP make your head itch?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 10:48:18 pm »
i just let my wife read this as it does her head in with me constantly picking and scratching the back of my head. but shes having none of it and says its just habbit ::) but i am with you mate

ftp

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 11:21:53 pm »
Grow a ponytail  ;D

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 11:27:17 pm »
,makes ya face sting  ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

wizard

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 11:28:49 pm »
Dai it sound like you have got touch of psorisis Its skin irritation caused by tention etc. Do you have like red rash on your skin it inclined to appear in the nech were it is worm and the base of the spine. What you can try is a dandruff shampoo but it must be a better try poduct. You can get a product from the Chemist call citrmide " product name Satavlon” I am not sure of the name in the UK. this comes in a405 strength you need to dilute it to 1% so need to add one ml of satavlon. and 39 or parts of Pure water. This you must rub it into the itchier area. I worked in the Hair dressing chemical industry for many years.

paul saunders

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 12:43:38 am »
Every time a custy asks how this pure water thing works
 I scratch my head, so yeah, it must make your head itch. ;D ;D
I can remember when waking up stiff in the morning was a good thing.

ccmids

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 08:53:34 am »
For the last 3 years I have had irritation and itching on the back of my head. I have scratched it so hard it becomes really sore.
Yesterday I went for a haircut and had it cropped really short at the back so that I could treat this itching.
I asked my daughter to have a look and she said" Dad you have a red line going across the back of your head from one side to the other'.  It was then the penny dropped, and I realised what was causing the problem.
When using the pole we are looking up all the time, this has caused me to have a wrinkle across the back of my head, as this wrinkle closes short hair bristles are sticking into the skin, and this in turn causes the irritation.
I have noticed a bit of improvement in the condition this last week, this is because the hair had grown longer and was no longer sticking into the skin.

no offence but are you a fat bloke,to have a crease in the back of your head tells me you should loose some weight ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 09:01:16 am »

no offence but are you a fat bloke,to have a crease in the back of your head tells me you should loose some weight ;D
if you dont have a wrinkle in the back of your head, it would mean you are either not doing enough windows a day for it to form, or you are skinny: which is it  :P
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

ccmids

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2010, 09:03:14 am »
skinny ;D my son has just had a look at the back of me head he says yes i have one  :-\ :-\ :-\ anyone els got a crease in the head

Window Washers

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2010, 09:07:40 am »
skinny ;D my son has just had a look at the back of me head he says yes i have one  :-\ :-\ :-\ anyone els got a crease in the head
Have you been doing wfp long ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

ccmids

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2010, 09:12:14 am »
since march, why are you saying the crease will get bigger ??? ???!!!

Window Washers

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2010, 09:13:47 am »
since march, why are you saying the crease will get bigger ??? ???!!!
yep, I was skinny (fit) when I started wfp i'm not getting fat but need to go to the gym  lol ive put on 3 or 4 stone  :-X

poole bay

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2010, 09:14:55 am »
lose a little weight lol  ???

ccmids

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2010, 09:17:17 am »
thats what happens when you dont go up down ladders any more , so if thats the case by the time ive been wfp for 10 years i will be a lard arse ;D

poole bay

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2010, 09:23:53 am »
lol i think im nearly there now after 6 ....

ccmids

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2010, 09:25:56 am »
any creases poole  ??? ???

Window Washers

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2010, 09:29:27 am »
lol i think im nearly there now after 6 ....
lmao, can you do the truffle shuffle ?

Ta-ra

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2010, 09:30:57 am »
1) Lose weight
2) Don't stand so close to the building

Window Washers

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2010, 09:35:51 am »
I will say that to my guy in the morning :D

G Griffin

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2010, 10:01:37 am »
I think Dai wants an excuse to grow his hair long. He might want to look young with a new baby on the way.
   I`m thinking Peter Stringfellow and Rick Wakeman though  :-\.
                Only joking Dai  ;D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐