Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jouk45

Re: the tonight show
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2010, 10:33:43 pm »
thanks everyone  for your support, i thought i could never show my face again, this will be one big mistake i will never forget, but as one member said, window cleaners can make a big impact, when we band together in a crisis, thats something we have learned out of all this, again thanks for the support jouk45

wizard

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2010, 11:00:12 pm »
We are still your bestis mate Joe.

jouk45

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2010, 11:29:33 pm »
thanks wizard. well appreciated

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2010, 12:19:05 am »
good job it wasn't me, I would of been lynched

mci services

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2010, 12:31:26 am »
good job it wasn't me, I would of been lynched
;D dont be so hard on yerself i find you a fair guy. but i dont spend a lot of time here ::) ::) so maybe your rotten to the core what do i know ;D

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2010, 12:36:16 am »
Stu

IK am very rotten, so much so I stink

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2010, 08:28:21 am »
Not sure I dare say it on here but if someone is in financial crisis and window cleaning is not a priority to that person, then cancelling the window cleaner (amongst other things) is a reasonable choice to make.
I've cancelled/reduced all sorts of things over the past year or so to help me resolve my finances.  Most of them were impersonal things like life insurance (no dependants and high premium due to past medical issues), pension contributions (not ideal, but no point paying for tomorrow if today is hard to afford - intend to re-instate it eventually perhaps), mobile contract (seem to manage OK on cheap Asda PAYG for about £6 a month in topups), food shopping (bottom shelf own brands and late evening markdowns - (freeze to preserve if necessary), use cashback sites for switching gas/electric as they pay you).  I'm due an eye test.  I havew a nectar card.  Therefore I can get a free test AND get 500 nectar points.  So they pay me £2.50 of goods from Sainsburys to get my eyes tested.
This stuff may not sound like much but over a year, it's quite a few windows.  Thinking of all those windows I effectively clean for nothing is motivation enough.  The savings I can reduce my debts with.
I've no issue with Martin Lewis.
His site and the people on it have saved me a packet.