Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Martin ccs

FAO MATT
« on: January 28, 2010, 10:05:27 pm »
i see in another post you started wfp tops and trad bottoms - think im gonna start my wfp that way.

i saw you said you would use 150 ltrs a day from that method - how many houses did you manage on that mate?

i know its hard to work out the average water use amount due to different houses - im just looking for a rough average scale.

cheers.

matt

Re: FAO MATT
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 10:09:50 pm »
i see in another post you started wfp tops and trad bottoms - think im gonna start my wfp that way.

i saw you said you would use 150 ltrs a day from that method - how many houses did you manage on that mate?

i know its hard to work out the average water use amount due to different houses - im just looking for a rough average scale.

cheers.

10 - 15 X 3/4 bed houses

on a better day i would do 15 houses and use 150 - 175 L's

the tops only worked very well for me, i didnt lose any customers, i was happy with that

Martin ccs

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 10:13:18 pm »
cheers mate.

thats about what i was hoping for.

starting to swap wfp next week.

so worried about customers response!

matt

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 10:17:27 pm »
cheers mate.

thats about what i was hoping for.

starting to swap wfp next week.

so worried about customers response!

if you explain to them the safety issues, the old blag of the working at height reg's 2008 worked for me, it means you cannot use ladder if you have a viable alternative etc etc and your insurance company said you should use WFP
when mentioning the working at height regs, go on a small rant about the europeans controlling us, us brits cannot even climb a ladder etc etc ( the customer loved to blame europe ;))

tell them you have been using it on some of your round and the response has been great, the shine on the glass etc etc so you have decided to use it on all the upstairs windows

give them some positive waffle and you will be fine

Martin ccs

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 10:24:21 pm »
yeah i have all of that from this forum in my letter for customer - just know some wont read it, but hey not my fault.

sure ill be fine - just hard not to worry hey

wizard

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 12:01:41 am »
I found that H&S did not get the responce i thought. they dont care if we fall and dye splat blood poring out.

I found the benafits of WfP worked better E.G. glass stays clean longer.The glass is squeeky clean .Cleaned the frame and sills free every time Hightly prufied water same as what you buy in super market and cost so much. took me all night to make it. .Bla Bla Bla

matt

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 09:52:55 am »
I found that H&S did not get the responce i thought. they dont care if we fall and dye splat blood poring out.

most of mine knew i had a young daughter and i pointed out the fact that i would be returning home to her every afternoon, most liked that thought