This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike 108

Re: WFP How much water?
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2010, 09:35:43 pm »

on your last few cleans trad, give the tops of the frames a really good clean, you will be half way to a good job even then

Definitely. Start planning now.

geoffreyspecht

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2010, 09:36:37 pm »
wfd waist of time does a lousy job of cleaning windows

Ste M

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2010, 11:04:40 pm »
i wish some of you guys would stop saying you will double your income!its not true!maybe youll do an extra 20% to 40% more in a day when youve got used to the system and been round a few times.if you get an extra day/2 days a week in than you would of done trad cleaning then your doing well!

some of you are not doing many more houses a day than trad cleaners depending on the nature of your work!

and you will be SLOWER THAN TRAD for at least a month until you get used to the system.

if you currently earn about £150 a day trad then wfp you should be able to earn £200 on your regular run of the mill work.

regards dazmond

i think im at least 40% quicker an possibly a bit more now i have the full van set up rather than just the back pack, what people fail to mention is that your costs go up so if you do make 30-50%more money (possible due to getting higher work like factories or offices) then you have to account for all the wfp running costs.

you tried the wfp yet daz?

formb

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2010, 02:16:30 pm »
how is he a silly billy fromb i agree with what he said the extra work rate is about right i say have not worked it out really but when the weather is really crappy and damp it takes alot longer cleaning trad compared to a nice sunny day work at same speed all year round with wfp so it is faster than trad but i aint doing twice as much work each day thats for certain

1992 we set up. I can do twice as much with wfp. And I am possibly the greatest trad cleaner in the world.

Silly Billy

formb

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2010, 02:19:57 pm »
P.S Less than £400 per day wfp is poor