Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

East coast window cleaning Services

Doorknockers
« on: January 27, 2010, 07:38:44 pm »
anyone here used them sounds all good what that say just wanted some feedback from anyone who or has used them

cheers

Ricky
P&R Window Cleaning

wezzy32

Re: Doorknockers
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 07:41:16 pm »
do a serch m8 and u may find your answer
keep on smiling

concept

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 07:45:27 pm »
used them, and wouldn't recommend.

East coast window cleaning Services

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 07:46:27 pm »
concept explain please fella
P&R Window Cleaning

dickie

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 08:01:25 pm »

whereabouts do you work i use a canvasser who charges me 2 x value of the job i get them in £500 rounds close to existing rounds,i pay him £500 for the list and £500 when i have done a clean and collected most of the money,if anyone cancels within 3 months he replaces the jobs.very proffesional.

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 08:31:12 pm »
I used them :'(

niceandclean

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 08:39:00 pm »
I use www.roundbuilders.com, very good, but i don't think they are taking anymore work on at the moment as they are stacked out. But maybe worth a phone call or email.

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 08:48:39 pm »

whereabouts do you work i use a canvasser who charges me 2 x value of the job i get them in £500 rounds close to existing rounds,i pay him £500 for the list and £500 when i have done a clean and collected most of the money,if anyone cancels within 3 months he replaces the jobs.very proffesional.
What area is that ? can he travel ? design@windowwashers.co.uk

bedfordshire and cambridgeshire I want few K of work doing soon if hes interested as cant seem to get enough people to do it at the right times, will be handy to know  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

gary mallett

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 08:51:41 pm »
use doorknockers if your trad . or bellringers if your wfp ;)

paul bass

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2010, 12:16:20 pm »
Yes i worked for Danny Worgan and Concept, and there are 2 sides to a story, especially when they both give me back cancellations that when we call them, most of the cancellations turn out not to be so.

A lot of window cleaners come on here trying to be whiter than white when they are'nt, if we were so bad we would'nt still be trading, and would have certainly have been shut down by trading standards or something, Danny and Steve know i have always replaced cancellations, but it is pointless trading with these people when they hit you with 50% Cancellation rates, as opposed to our usual 10-20%!

Paul

concept

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 02:25:27 pm »
Yes i worked for Danny Worgan and Concept, and there are 2 sides to a story, especially when they both give me back cancellations that when we call them, most of the cancellations turn out not to be so.

A lot of window cleaners come on here trying to be whiter than white when they are'nt, if we were so bad we would'nt still be trading, and would have certainly have been shut down by trading standards or something, Danny and Steve know i have always replaced cancellations, but it is pointless trading with these people when they hit you with 50% Cancellation rates, as opposed to our usual 10-20%!

Paul

Don't lie Paul.

I never even gave you the cancelled customers details, plus, unless you have a photocopier in your car, or, are very quick at copying all the info, as you don't work of carbon paper...you have no record of who you have "sold" my services to.

Please at least tell the truth if you come on here trying to tout for business.

Same old story with canvassers on here, accusing the very people who have used them of lying etc etc...worming out of it? Maybe so.

I know Ian from Windowwashers has used you a lot Paul, and you have done OK for him, so maybe it's just me.

SteveAllan

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 03:50:16 pm »
Glad you guys have shared this, i was thinking of using doorknockers a few weeks ago to get a campaign going in Feb. This will not be happening with them now.

Steve CM

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 03:52:06 pm »
I know Ian from Windowwashers has used you a lot Paul, and you have done OK for him, so maybe it's just me.

Ian told me he still has to get a load of his cancellations back?

concept

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 04:03:02 pm »
ahhhhh! not spoken to him for a while, so wouldn't know!

funny though...all comes out in the wash eh? ::)

can we please ban canvassers from here, unless they pay for advertising of course?!

MSTAV

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 05:24:56 pm »
whats happend to gdroundbuilder and scotchy marketing?

stfc

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 05:28:06 pm »
i agree with concept,ban the canvass people.... ;D

R W C™

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 05:59:34 pm »

I think Dave told them they had to pay for advertising.

Chris

MSTAV

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 06:06:31 pm »

I think Dave told them they had to pay for advertising.

Chris
thats fair enough

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2010, 06:11:16 pm »
As an official advertiser you would get exclusive rights to advertise your services, I am not saying this because I am a mod for this site, but I wouldnt hesitate to advertise my services on here if I were in the Doorknocking business.

concept

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2010, 06:17:19 pm »
it winds me up how they get away with hawking for trade on here, without paying.