Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

daveappleby

RO-MAN?????
« on: January 27, 2010, 12:26:19 pm »
Hi all....anyone use Ro-man? Trying to get hold of them. Web site says that the sales part is down for maintenance and phone number isnt working????

Any ideas???

Re: RO-MAN?????
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 12:57:42 pm »
Hi all....anyone use Ro-man? Trying to get hold of them. Web site says that the sales part is down for maintenance and phone number isnt working????

Any ideas???

It's quite old news now.
I'm afraid they went out of business - presumably a financial issue.

daveappleby

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 01:02:03 pm »
Oh! Thanks for that...... you wouldnt happen to know if you can still get the same parts for the Ro-system from anywhere else??? In the cold weather the screw in housing (not the clear plastic filter holder) cracked and I need a replacement!

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 01:11:33 pm »
Oh! Thanks for that...... you wouldnt happen to know if you can still get the same parts for the Ro-system from anywhere else??? In the cold weather the screw in housing (not the clear plastic filter holder) cracked and I need a replacement!

Lots of companies sell such things.
You could probably collect in person if you live near one (your area isn't on your profile).   There is a list of companies elsewhere on the internet but the site owner doesn't allow links to be posted to other forums.
Maybe give Omnipole a ring on 0208 405 6782 .  There are others but that's the only number I have as they are local to me (south London).
Hope I haven't broken a forum rule in posting their number.  Can't remember all the rules and regs.

daveappleby

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 01:16:18 pm »
Thanks for you help  ;)

jeff1

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 01:17:04 pm »
Try pure freedom  http://www.purefreedom.co.uk/store_nylon_connectors.html  (copy and paste)