This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chopsie

Invoices on george
« on: January 26, 2010, 08:54:08 pm »
Does anyone know how to add extra text on George invoices,I have the usual 2 available lines at the bottom of page which are used up with my pay in 3 working days....cheques made payable to blah blah blah,But I would like to add my bank details so people can pay by internet banking,I staple a slip to invoice a moment as i cannot work out how to do it.I have a big A4 invoice with company name on top,price etc and cheque payment details at bottom,with loads of space inbetween,seems a waste  ???
chopsie

The Jester of Wibbly

Re: Invoices on george
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 09:46:20 pm »
I have the same issue.

I have to run the invioce through the printer twice.  One with the invioce, and then run through printer again to go over it with a word document template
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

wizard

Re: Invoices on george
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 01:21:39 am »
i THINK THE SECOND PASS IS THE BEST=AS YOU MIGHT NOT WANT YOUR BANK DETAILS ON ALL YOUR INVOICES.You can add other detail and imfo aswell .I woi=uld put them is red or Blue as they are not a part of the invoice for new custies.