Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Approved

Bristol- Window Cleaner Required
« on: January 25, 2010, 06:27:45 pm »
Working Monday - Friday, 6am - 2pm must be experienced, (no bag a rags people need apply) van supplied, will be cleaning shops and offices, in Bristol and surrounding areas, van supplied, fully kitted, clean driving licence essential, £7-00 per hour, apply to enquiries@nolanscleaning.co.uk

Sir Squeaky

Re: Bristol- Window Cleaner Required
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 06:28:42 pm »
Good luck. That seems a pretty low wage to me...

landy2

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 06:42:27 pm »
280 a week not bad for a young cleaner

Frankybadboy

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 08:10:10 pm »
john did you get a call from a guy called nick,i told him to phone you.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 08:15:36 pm »
Working Monday - Friday, 6am - 2pm must be experienced, (no bag a rags people need apply) van supplied, will be cleaning shops and offices, in Bristol and surrounding areas, van supplied, fully kitted, clean driving licence essential, £7-00 per hour, apply to enquiries@nolanscleaning.co.uk

That's me out then ...  ::) I must say I agree with Squeaky -  it doesn't look like the sort of advert that is going to attract quality loyal staff - especially in the Bristol area.
It's a game of three halves!

Ta-ra

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 10:08:34 pm »
£56 a day, before tax?  Before NI?

Pfft.

Approved

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 07:54:53 pm »

paul beckett

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 05:23:51 pm »

that wage is a bit of a joke being experianced might just cover your rent i suppose,
come on mate you can offer more than that,we all know how much you can earn.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 12:14:31 am »
Did you get my sons email, he emailed you twice with no reply

bad trippy

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2010, 01:06:28 am »
If this position gets filled by an experienced window cleaner i will cut off my thingy and fry it in the frying pan lol
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

Ta-ra

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2010, 06:16:55 am »
And I will eat it. ;D

Approved

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2010, 03:49:28 pm »
Hi Trippy, stick to cleaning houses, this position is filled and i had 9 applicants, the guy starting has been around doing commercial work for 8 years, if i want your opinion, i will ask in future.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2010, 04:30:53 pm »
Hi Trippy, stick to cleaning houses, you'll earn far more than I pay my slaves - this position is filled and i had 9 applicants desperate people I could take advantage of. The guy starting has been around doing commercial work on ships portholes for 8 years; if i want your opinion, i will accept that as I posted my wonderful job opportunity on an open forum then i am likely to get it.

There you go Trippy - something to read while you eat your unusual fry-up mate. ;D ;D ;D

It's a game of three halves!

paul rulton

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2010, 04:36:40 pm »
sounds 2 me like u need 2b careful wiv that guy u just took on. something dont seem rite 2 me if he has been around that long & is now workin 4u. just b careful m8. u prob worked hard putting ur round 2gether & mantaining it. & it 2 bloody easy 2 lose it. hope it works out 4ya m8. all the best. P

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2010, 05:48:29 pm »
Hi Trippy, stick to cleaning houses, this position is filled and i had 9 applicants, the guy starting has been around doing commercial work for 8 years, if i want your opinion, i will ask in future.

Respectfully suggest that if you don't want opinions, don't post on forums.

bad trippy

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 08:28:49 am »
Hi Trippy, stick to cleaning houses, you'll earn far more than I pay my slaves - this position is filled and i had 9 applicants desperate people I could take advantage of. The guy starting has been around doing commercial work on ships portholes for 8 years; if i want your opinion, i will accept that as I posted my wonderful job opportunity on an open forum then i am likely to get it.

There you go Trippy - something to read while you eat your unusual fry-up mate. ;D ;D ;D

Malc that post just cracked me up lol
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

gewindows

Re: Bristol- Window Cleaner Required New
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 09:06:20 am »
Cutting your cock off and frying it'll do more than that mate  ;)

As for £7.00 an hour, just scraping in at above the minimum wage you expect someone offering you experience and a driving licence? Dont expect loyalty whatever you do or you'll be more disappointed than the guy you employ.

I was earning that 15 years ago, I had experience and a driving licence, landscaping for a firm and thats a notoriously badly paid trade.

Where it says on your website that your workforce is well motivated, could you clarify what you mean by that please?  ;)