This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

daz1977

letter for commercial
« on: January 24, 2010, 06:08:32 pm »
has any one got a letter that they use to introduce there company when canversing for commercial work

Blue Frog Systems

Re: letter for commercial
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 10:36:24 pm »
Daz.... I've got something, its not brilliant, but gives a basis to work on.

I've also got one being sent to me in the next couple of days.

When I have them both ill email you a copy over.

Try doing a few google searches for commercial letters. Anything offering a service like jet washing, carpet cleaning or even office cleaning can be adapted to window cleaning.

If you find anything let me know and ill do the same. 
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Wrekin C S

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 06:48:30 pm »
I need one of these aswell if you have anything and I'll do the same my end

many thanks

Wrekinwindowcleaning@hotmail.co.uk

Wrekin C S

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 05:34:08 pm »
Anyone got one of these letters please it would be really helpful

Many Thanks.

Martin ccs

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 05:44:30 pm »
can you add me to that please guys.

clockwork-cleaning-glos@live.co.uk

thank you.

bertie 1967

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 05:10:20 pm »
can you add me to that please guys.
 ??? ajburchett@btinternet.com

Mike #1

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 05:47:02 pm »
please please may i have a copy tolamandm@sky.com

evil genius

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 05:52:19 pm »
did you chaps come arross anything half decent?
ive had a look and cant really find anything.

thanks
ian
Stratford upon avon & Coventry pressure washing
www.mbsurfacecleaning.co.uk
www.mbuildsc.co.uk

wizard

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2010, 07:50:26 pm »
Try this for a base letter and adp.

Name
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Address Line 3
Post Code

Date: ………………….

Dear ………………….,

I am writing to you because I am sure that our services can be of benefit to you.

We offer a comprehensive window cleaning service to commercial properties such as yours throughout the region.

With the recent tightening of health and safety legislation, particularly regulations regarding work at height* which affect building owners and facility managers, it is of the utmost importance that you choose a professional, competent and fully insured window cleaning contractor to carry out such a hazardous task.

In line with the requirements of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, and the Working at Height Regulations 2005, as a standard of practice we carry out a fully documented risk assessment and method statement of the works involved.

If you are due to review your current window cleaning contract then we would gladly meet with you to discuss your requirements and arrange for a written quotation.
We would then be happy to submit to you more information regarding our company, such as our customer portfolio, proof of insurance and references.

If at this present time you are happy with your current contractor then please keep our information on file for future reference.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to meet soon.

More details can be found by visiting our website at …………………………………..

Yours Sincerely,

Your Name
Your Position

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2010, 08:25:35 pm »
That's damm good wizard, thanks :)
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

R W C™

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2010, 08:26:26 pm »
How many commercial businesses in the country have recieved that letter.

wizard

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2010, 08:58:21 pm »
RWC read the top of my posting it says Use as a base .Were is your letter mate.Great help you are.

ccmids

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2010, 09:00:52 pm »
you realy are a wizard :o

R W C™

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2010, 09:02:31 pm »
RWC read the top of my posting it says Use as a base .Were is your letter mate.Great help you are.

lol wizard next time ill put a smiley on the end so I dont rattle your cage, I was simple saying I wonder how many commercial businesses in the country have recieved that letter  ;D

You want to see my letter.

Here you go.

Name
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Address Line 3
Post Code

Date: ………………….

Dear ………………….,

I am writing to you because I am sure that our services can be of benefit to you.

We offer a comprehensive window cleaning service to commercial properties such as yours throughout the region.

With the recent tightening of health and safety legislation, particularly regulations regarding work at height* which affect building owners and facility managers, it is of the utmost importance that you choose a professional, competent and fully insured window cleaning contractor to carry out such a hazardous task.

In line with the requirements of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, and the Working at Height Regulations 2005, as a standard of practice we carry out a fully documented risk assessment and method statement of the works involved.

If you are due to review your current window cleaning contract then we would gladly meet with you to discuss your requirements and arrange for a written quotation.
We would then be happy to submit to you more information regarding our company, such as our customer portfolio, proof of insurance and references.

If at this present time you are happy with your current contractor then please keep our information on file for future reference.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to meet soon.

More details can be found by visiting our website at …………………………………..

Yours Sincerely,

Your Name
Your Position

Am I know a help to this forum my fellow shiner friend  ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

Wrekin C S

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2010, 10:43:08 pm »
Thats great thanks very much can make something out of that - my next question is how do I create a portfolio? What type of thing go in it what should it look like?

Thanks

wizard

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 12:16:41 am »
Port folio Photoes or copies, referances from approving clients domestic as well as comercial, copies of method statements.Insurance copies P liability.etc H .S statments and copies of asscociations to groups and afiliation I have never made on for W C but that what I have put into other business portfolios. Relevent material.Put into a nice sleev with Logo in and into letter on first page with a outline of your company.Remenber you only have one oppertunity to impress. Good Luck.

daz1977

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 08:17:36 am »
Dear Sir/Madam

name of company   
I am writing to introduce    name of company     service to you, as we have recently invested in a new technology that enables me to perform external window cleaning up to 4 floors high, all from the safety of the ground. I can now clean all your windows, fascia, roof signs, glass roofs, conservatorys and shop signs. This system works by using lightweight carbon fibre poles and highly purified and deionised water that when dry leaves your windows clean and smear free. Because I stay on the ground, many of the normal health and safety concerns are a thing of the past, and it also means reduced disturbance.

Because this system does away with ladders and expensive access platforms (And the risks involved with their use) I am confident that I can offer savings, and improved results when compared to your current cleaners, and would enjoy the opportunity to provide you with a quote.

is a local company and is fully insured.

If you would like me to quote, for any of your window/sign cleaning requirements, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on    or     038 or via e-mail    , or visit our web site for special introductionary offers   

Best Regards

daz1977

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 08:21:15 am »
if you need pics of you working, go out and fake them,   go to your local asda, when closed and have a pic taken cleaning it, or local offices etc, as just say that you was sub contracting there,  if asked when showing pic to potential custys,  create an image for your company of it been bigger than it actually is and it will get there

wizard

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2010, 07:31:04 pm »
Good advice Daz
They say if you cant make it !! Fake it!!!!!.

daz1977

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2010, 11:34:44 pm »
Ref:
Date

The Manager
Address

Dear Sirs

Your company name Service is a local family run business and have been cleaning windows in the domestic market for sometime; we have built up an excellent reputation through hard work competitive prices and good customer service. We are now expanding and are seeking contracts for work with local businesses.

Customers and visitors to your premises appreciate a professional image and if your windows do not shine what message does that send to them. It is time consuming to clean them yourself and expensive to have a contract with a large multinational company. A better alternative is to have them professionally cleaned by a local independently run company like company name. Our Window Cleaning service is competitively priced with an average shop front window costing as little as £?? Per week to be cleaned.

We use either the traditional method or the water fed pole system to clean your windows. Each of these processes leaves your windows squeaky clean. We can also clean the inside if your require.

We also offer a full money back satisfaction guarantee, just call us and we will return and clean your windows again for free and also refund you in full.

We value your business and to secure your custom offer to clean up to 15 square meters of ground floor windows free of charge so that you can judge our service at no risk. We hope you will consider using our service. We have enclosed our business card with this letter for future reference.

Yours faithfully

Your Name